SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Decals

kyle345

Does anyone know where i can get the side decals like the R34 GTR Brian had, ive seen a few people with them now including the R33 on top of the burleigh wreckers i think it is.

I bought one online but its turned out to be a little bit too small and does go all the way to the end of the wheel guard.

Is there anywhere i can get them including the bonnet stripes? Or will i have to get them made at a sign shop

Below is the pic of mine, as you can see its not the right scale for the decal (only cost $40 anyway)

post-107270-0-19444700-1361616866_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.awesomedecals.com/products.html

ive come accross this website, has anybody experienced this before? Safe to buy from?

Mate, don't listen to other people - just get it out of your system - some people just need to put decals on their car just once in their lives...go ahead...and no, never and never will buy decals from anyone where...

Google CarX Decal. These guys do good work and can post interstate...

• 1 month later...

Mate, don't listen to other people - just get it out of your system - some people just need to put decals on their car just once in their lives...go ahead...and no, never and never will buy decals from anyone where...

Google CarX Decal. These guys do good work and can post interstate...

Cheers mate, helped a lot.

Went through their images, turns out they do a custom one that looks like the exact same to fit an R34 and they sell em for $200 from sydney or $400 to fit aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle I'm not going to be harsh, but that movie was a farce and everything about it and in it was an even bigger farce. The only people I can fathom looking up to cars like those in the movie are 18 year olds, the same generation that only learned of the import and tuning scene through video games such as Need For Speed (blasphemy for import hard knocks). Goodluck with your endeavours, I hope you get this filth out of your system quickly - it makes us all look bad.

As they say haters gonna hate, but your forgetting its a N/A skyline... im doing everything aesthetically i can to it so at point of sale it targets p platers, as you said "dumb 18 yr olds".
From this i hope to earn a bit of money from it.

Im not a fan of decals myself, but my R34 now im trying to make as much money out of it as i can. Then when i get the turbo r34 or r32, its gonna have track related mods, not worried about decals, unless its sponsors or if i have my own design.

BTW incase you havent noticed on the Gold Coast there is about 3 -5 cars with these decals on, everyone in public that has seen the car all drop their jaws to it, its obvious people out there think its an icon.

Look at southport wreckers... they have a wrecked R33 with the same decals on it, they decided to put it on their roof as an icon.

Maybe it does look like shit to a lot of people in melbourne and victoria etc. but f**k i dont care what everyone thinks, its my aesthetics project car, and im doing mods to it i think is going to get the price up on it.

Ive had experience with it before. People always say "oh you never make money on cars"
Absoloute bullshit.

We used to buy cars, fix em, sell em make $1000 profit min a time.

People dont realise how many dumb p platers are out there that dont know what cars are worth.

My previous sales of cars, ive had people come buy them without even getting in em or test driving em. More money for me....

My mate bought a Auto S13 Silvia CA18de for $5000....... shit paint, shit wheels, rust..... < You really think a ca18de silvia is worth 5k? lol...

You queenslanders must have something in your water that causes people like you to believe that looks good.

I'd rather kick a wall with a toothpick lodged under my toenail than to drive that riced out piece of shit and if my son

ever showed me that car and said that he wanted to buy it, I would slap him so hard his head spins around like the excorcist.

You're also a shit mate for letting your mate buy a auto ca s13 for 5k.

Are you still doing this decal thing?

I'm keen to see pictures once it's done!
If you haven't done it why not spend that money on some good coilovers and a pair of sway bars?

• Like 1

Are you still doing this decal thing?

I'm keen to see pictures once it's done!

If you haven't done it why not spend that money on some good coilovers and a pair of sway bars?

Yeh i am doing it, but atm im repainting my bonnet, rear left quarter, roof, wing, tail light panels, because some have some major stone chips on em (paint peeling off) ive got rust coming through the paint also so who ever had the car before did a shit paint job because the base coat isnt even sticking to the primer.

Just finishing sanding off the roof now, got decals at home waiting.

Yeh i am doing it, but atm im repainting my bonnet, rear left quarter, roof, wing, tail light panels, because some have some major stone chips on em (paint peeling off) ive got rust coming through the paint also so who ever had the car before did a shit paint job because the base coat isnt even sticking to the primer.

Just finishing sanding off the roof now, got decals at home waiting.

Upload some pics when you get em done bud :)