SAU Community

Royal Purple Oil

500hp

Hey just thought I'd share my experience with royal purple. I think it's absolutely great I rate it way worth the $100 bucks I payed for it! I'd definetly give it a thumbs up !!

Ah sorry boys sounded a bit dumb what I said there I was running penrite sin and switched to royal purple! Mate it's done alot for me car it's runs way smoother, revs better, comes on boost way faster, just changed the whole way the car is! U will know what I mean when and if u try it it runs MAD! Now

regardless of the OP's lack of explanation..royal purple produce great oils. Using them in my gearbox and diff's - performing great.

Although the one hate i do have with them, is the dark colour of the oil makes it hard to tell if the oil is getting contamintated by something.

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

the question i would put to you is how often do you change you oil if going from one oil to another made that much difference

I change the oil in yhe missus mazda every 10k as per schedule, went from penrite every day synthetic to motul 8100, felt better instantly.

felt crisper, slightly up on power.

I was actually surprised.

Ah sorry boys sounded a bit dumb what I said there I was running penrite sin and switched to royal purple! Mate it's done alot for me car it's runs way smoother, revs better, comes on boost way faster, just changed the whole way the car is! U will know what I mean when and if u try it it runs MAD! Now

Penrite Synthetic what?

All the things you have mentioned point to the fact you probably went to a less viscous oil. I could achieve similar by purchasing no name oil with a lower viscosity.

Royal Purple makes different grades/weights, just as Penrite makes different grades/weights, just as Elf makes different grades/weights...

...so where are we going with this?

This guy smells like Sheene the infamous sau ganster rapper, that cuts like chuuudder. He has bumped all his fav threads, and has the same prose. Aka, Onefaster26, and Sheene Ellis, the starter of what turned into the red head thread. Also likes starting similar mind numbing threads.