SAU Community

Customized Headlights

180j

G'day guys,

Just throwing it out there if anyone would light customized headlights? I can split, clean the lenses inside and out. Polished and paint the surrounds any colour you want, install LED's etc.

And can supply most suspension bushes and/or fit for wa guys as well (: compression bushes, control/camber arm bushes.

(: lemme know if there's any interest. Have done a couple with/ for friends so though I'd see if its something people would want.

cheers guys

kohbz

post-19690-0-04151500-1376204068_thumb.jpg

post-19690-0-78095600-1376204075_thumb.jpg

post-19690-0-47835800-1376204082_thumb.jpg

post-19690-0-68905200-1376204088_thumb.jpg

post-19690-0-02032700-1376204102_thumb.jpg

post-19690-0-74109100-1376204112_thumb.jpg

post-19690-0-13630800-1376204120_thumb.jpg

Edited by 180j

Hi kohbz, please significantly shorten the layout of your signature - rather than bullet list your mods, just make them a sentence, so they don't literally take up half a page. This is SAU policy.

Custom black lense......you can buy them on ebay. Nothing different or radical in view.

Would rather have them custom made in the USA for RHD with quad projectors/demon eyes, carbon inlays, projector blinkers and all sorts of crazy stuff.

Custom black lense......you can buy them on ebay. Nothing different or radical in view.

Would rather have them custom made in the USA for RHD with quad projectors/demon eyes, carbon inlays, projector blinkers and all sorts of crazy stuff.

Thanks man :) i uh was just offering if anyone wanted it done, never said i had done anything radical to my car but yeah lol. whatever.

and as i said this was just an example, i can do more or less depending on what someone wanted o.O

cheers man

It sounded alot more harsh than it was actually meant to be. There is a place that online that sell projectors/halo ring/demon eye kits for our cars. Mates of mine do it in the states. Looks awesome.If you got the technique and skills down pat i rekon youll be onto something man. If i still had the skyline nose on my sedan i would do a quad retrofit, with carbon inlays and projector blinkers

• Like 1

Yeah no worries howaitonaito, I've got the splitting n restoration down pat.. And the electrical parts not really an issue (: that's why I'm just seeing what people sorta want.

Cheers man

No my friends get sent RHD lights and pull them apart, paint or wrap, fits projects and what not and all that stuff for RHD and sends them back.

Oh i see, well now we have someone offering that in Australia... international post would be at least $100-150 each way