SAU Community

Car Etiquette

TREGTR

This one

5. Drivers and passengers that open their car doors onto other people's cars.

I now have 2 dents and one paint scratch

(respond in kind with knee / remove their rear view mirror - when confident it was the car still parked next to me)

This one

(respond in kind with knee / remove their rear view mirror - when confident it was the car still parked next to me)

i had my falcon for less then 3 months (after buying it new) when I ended up with a dent above on the rear guard, still haven't had time to ring a pdr bloke to fix it

And unattended children running amok at car shows. I saw a kid dent a show car by heavily leaning on a car one time. Parents....? Nowhere to be found!

There was a car show at Sth Windsor recently and a yellow 32 was on display. Kids climbed all over guards mother was too busy on mobile and could see what they were doing. Solution: went to P/A and got them to page the owner. Lady actually said to the owner with now waved and dinted guards "Don't display it then". OMG!

• Like 1

This one

i had my falcon for less then 3 months (after buying it new) when I ended up with a dent above on the rear guard, still haven't had time to ring a pdr bloke to fix it

I had little shitz next door lob a basketball over fence and onto car roof. No apology, big dent. Actually asked for ball back too - I gave it back, although those car roofs are very sharp ;)

Door and boot slammers are one of my pet hates, along with everything else. really dislike people that lean/sit on others cars.

I dislike people that go in the left turn lane with green turn arrow at traffic lights, And just sit there so they can go striaght ahead. meanwhile everyone that wants to go left has to sit there and wait for d8ckface to move

Edited by dyl33
  • Like 1

I dislike people that go in the left turn lane with green turn arrow at traffic lights, And just sit there so they can go striaght ahead. meanwhile everyone that wants to go left has to sit there and wait for d8ckface to move

Could not agree with this more. The next mod I want on my car is a cannon/big calibre gun just for these morons.

Also one of my big pet hates is those idiots (usually P platers, sorry to have a go but usually they are) that rev their shit cars, usually magnas or integras in my experience, and try and race me. Why would I waste the fuel when I have 220rwkw in a modified skyline and you're lucky to have the power of 3 harnessed children at the wheels, I KNOW my car is faster

I hate people who drive up beside a turning lane and cut in right at the front instead of waiting like everyone else

^ must be ex Canberra drivers. Every morning on the way to work I see this.

It makes me mad as hell.

and you know what else erks me. The silly mongrels who let them in.

I have them do it to me in the truck all the time , I never let them in

I HATE this too, and also those clowns that wait right up until their lane closes before they merge. Screw them, if I have enough courtesy to prepare myself to change lanes from 100m before it closes, what do they think makes them so f'king special? AggroDave and I were talking about this today from when I continually held off some clown on the M4 who thought he'd be able to merge in front of me, then got the shits when I wouldn't let him in.