SAU Community

Car Etiquette

TREGTR

I was reading an article and thought what a great topic for discussion, namely, car etiquette.

My pet hate (besides car thieves) - people that lean on other people's cars.

http://www.carshowcentral.com/blog/car-show-attendee-etiquette-six-rules-for-enjoying-a-scratch-free-car-show.html

Place a number against your pet hate to form the car etiquette guide. Do so in chronological order. Stories along the way are fine no need to number them.

1. People that lean on people's cars.

When I get behind the wheel of a Camry, the devil in me takes over the controls and forces the 'driver' into the outside lane and remain 8Km/Hr below the speed limit > poor etiquette

• Like 1

Parking Rangers who booked several of our parked cars in 2 hour zones within an hour - we're going to court if OSR doesn't rescind. We're witnesses for each other > poor etiquette

• Like 1

I was reading an article and thought what a great topic for discussion, namely, car etiquette.

My pet hate (besides car thieves) - people that lean on other people's cars.

http://www.carshowcentral.com/blog/car-show-attendee-etiquette-six-rules-for-enjoying-a-scratch-free-car-show.html

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This article encapsulates my views on car etiquette completely!!!!!!

I could not even begin to express my disgust at the recent 'All stars picnic", where many attendees seemed to think it was ok to allow their dogs free reign to sniff and rub up against whichever beautifully presented machines they walked by.

Needless to say i will not be attending next year.

Im sorry but show cars and Dogs dont mix :verymad: .