SAU Community

Car Etiquette

TREGTR

People who insist on going right to the very end of a merging lane before they merge and then brake and hesitate coz they didn't see the 5 previous signs saying that the lane ends

People who insist on going right to the very end of a merging lane before they merge and then brake and hesitate coz they didn't see the 5 previous signs saying that the lane ends

Scary to think that they're controlling ~1,500kg of machinery that can easily kill people.

people who complain getting out of my bucket seats, then aid themselvs out by grabbing my wethershields and once again breaking them.

people who say nothing untill the best part of the song comes on and suddenly need to tell a life story.

my gf who waits untill the roundabout/ corner to take a drink/ lean down into her bag, then complain i drive like a maniac. lol

Absolutely Chris lol - it makes number 30 on the rules :)

30. Idiots that cannot figure out that a lane ends... merge sign actually means "lane ends soon you drongo match speed and slot in with plenty of time and gap" not wait to the last minute and potentially cause a massive car pile up.

Yep Glyn - grabbing weather shield is a symptom of Macca's arse and it leads to eroded seat bolsters - Highly inflammatory solution...Tell them they may want to start a core workout routine lol

Or worse still they get to the best part of the song and then decide to sing along like one would imagine a strangled cat sounds lol

Gift her rally driving hot laps - she'll never complain again lol

people who complain getting out of my bucket seats, then aid themselvs out by grabbing my wethershields and once again breaking them.

Yep Glyn - grabbing weather shield is a symptom of Macca's arse and it leads to eroded seat bolsters - Highly inflammatory solution...Tell them they may want to start a core workout routine lol

I'll put money on it that Glyn is referring to the weathershields on his Stagea, which are attached along where the roof meets the windowline and go all the way from A-pliiar to the C-pillar in one piece (we have frameless windows on our C34 Stageas), and are notoriously hard to find and VERY expensive to replace.sauwtb.jpg

Best reply so far to them - male drongo next door says "it's just a ding". My response may have been "so that's what your going to say when I smack you with a cricket bat". A very interesting conversation with Police followed :)

• Like 1

having the indicator on automatically enables them to merge into the lane you're driving in despite the gap being too small
then there's those pedestrians who take a leisurely stroll at the crossing when it's flashing red and by the time it's solid red they have the nerve to give you the stink eye cause you've entered the crossing

Edited by pphhhfffttt

having the indicator on automatically enables them to merge into the lane you're driving in despite the gap being too small

then there's those pedestrians who take a leisurely stroll at the crossing when it's flashing red and by the time it's solid red they have the nerve to give you the stink eye cause you've entered the crossing

I kinda disagree with the pedestrian crossing somewhat. Don't know what the Roads authority are thinking, but there are some crossings that go green for literally 2 seconds before the red man appears. I know of 1 particular 6 lane highway that does this. How can an average man walk across a 6 lane highway in 2 seconds.... Mind boggles.

But i do know where you are coming from.