SAU Community

Plattsy's Mega Turbo K11 Super Dooper Gtr Scooper.

having created butthurt over at micra hq, ill predominantly update here. seem the old guard dont like it when two blokes get together in a shed and build something good (but not necessarily better) for 10% of what they have spent.

now i know it was a roller dyno, so the 169kw wont be spot on, but f**k. chill the f**k out.

oh well. i didnt set out to build australias most powerful micra, (even if i have, ITS A MICRA WHO GIVES A f**k)

they are seriously as bad as honda owners. haha. any way, research and emails have gone out to start the handling/traction upgrades. some 6 inch wide wheels with 205s and maybe an arch roll.

an old viscous lsd etc..... we will see what happens. for now im just gonna drive it.

also, can anyone point me in the way of custom mls head gaskets? i can go nissan, nismo(which ups the compression so a big no no) or copper, which im not fond off.

• Like 2

That's a big bump, on 10psi boost with E85 I'd be ok at 10.5 but a lot happier at 10, I've got 9.5 now and am jamming 28psi into it :D

LULZ.

we will find the limit of this engine one day. but i need a spare ready to go in., this is my daily for the next year. or until i get bored.

i do have the wrx to fall back on, but dont wanna have the micra off the road for more than 2-3 days.

I depends how you split your moneys, i see it as tyres are a consumable like fuel and rego though if your going through tyres at the same rate as fuel you've got an issue

Engines aren't much different to tyres, especially if you own a RB26 :yes:

• Like 1