SAU Community

Plattsy's Mega Turbo K11 Super Dooper Gtr Scooper.

12 years on and I still miss my little Rolla :(

Mmmmm Minis, I too looked at doing one of them when I found a company in the UK that do a conversion kit to put with a Honda motor and box or a Hyabusa motor and box with an electric motor for reverse in the back of the Mini :D

great news!

been in touch with matt from nismo again this morning to confirm a few setting and what not. the guy is gonna add in 30% fuelling so i can potter around on e85. brilliant. i still wont hook the turbo up until we get to the tuner, but still. brilliant result.

hopefully my heat wrap turned up today, and i can pull it all apart at scotts sat night/sunday, mod the rb25 actuator to fit, and finally get this f**king thing finished! (well pre tune finished)

cosmetics next.

if anyone is reading this and they know someone with a k11 or parts, please ask if they have sway bars. aftermarket of course.

weekend update!

again. no pictures.

i promise ill get some when i tear it down to heat wrap it and shiz.

first of thanks to odium for the loaning of his clutch alignment tool and selling me the rb actuator.

we diodnt use the tool and the actuator is bigger than the car. (thanks anyway chum)

thanks to grant, that stock 34/33 cat bolted straight up to the micra, quietened it a bit but not by much, slowed the flow down big time tho. with the actuator flap open its makes almost 3 psi eeeek. will have to be carefull taking it to the tuner next friday.

thanks as always to scotty for the use of his hoist and his tools, and himself. took the gear box out, replaced the flogged stock clutch witha n exedy/datrats hd one. also the jun flywheel went in there too. engine revs so much quicker now....

we managed to tear down the fuel rail and throttle body also, made up the tops feed rail with the spacers and adapters to bolt it straight in. however the iac valve has had to be removed from the throttle body to allow it to fit. as soon as i get a chance i will head back round and finish it off.

last few things i need are an sr20 actuator, aparrently they bolt straight up to the gtr turbo. and some sort of boost controller.

thanks to Kinkstah for the big bag of pumps will have a go thru them and pick the most suitable to fit. then i will the pass the rest on to other people in need of an upgrade!

currently waiting on the nistune back from dmd/nistune. they have added the ga15 throttle body, 370 iunjectors and 30% more fuelling across the map to allow me to use e85 to get to the tuner instead of having to drain the tank. very nice of them to do so.

tuner is predicting 120 to 130ish kw.... i have to agree.

anyone else like to make a prediction?! also the tuner is going to video the dyno run.

arent they are 12 dude. or 14.7 we cant work it out.

i need 7 to start with, then some sort of controller so tuner can up it.... literally the last two things i have to source!

thank you tho mate. really apreciate the offer!

They are actually 10psi and the factory solenoid bleeds off boost to get them to 12psi then pull the restrictor so it can bleed faster and you get 15psi :D

If you get stuck its not going anywhere, just shot me PM

right. i knew there was a mod to get it to 14.7..... but twe thought it was 12psi.

thanks mate, you explained it perfectly. the 10psi actuator should actually be fine then! these blocks can run 10psi on pulp, so e85 should be good! ill stop worrying. (which to be fair, scotty has told me to do about 50 thousand times)

alright. to seek out a boost controler!