SAU Community

Plattsy's Mega Turbo K11 Super Dooper Gtr Scooper.

im pretty sure it was a space thing. we discussed log manifold, 4-1, but the end of the day we didnt have much space to fit athe turbo in, so we went with two, with a knife edge into the turbo.

Base tune confirmed with dmd,

natro powered, ga15 throttle body, 370cc injectors (thanks in advance scotty).

all to do is hook up bov, and swap fuel for e85 when i arrive. i might run the tank to empty on the way there... keep a spare bit of unleaded in the car just incase... dont really wanna be draining fuel in the middle of the street!

ha.

almost didnt pull anythin.

she had a fender bender last night, my own fault. looked down at the speedo to check my speed (as you do every 20 seconds in vic or face life in prison) literally half a sec later i looks up and theres a rajab damn ute sat in the middle of the highway.

fortunately i was doing about 30, but the roads where a little greasy, skidded into him at about 10kph. i got a smashed head light (which i ve fixed already) and a dented bonnet. ill pick a second hand one up when i can.

he had bent bumper and a slightly bent tail pipe. inb4 5k repair bill.

micra is off the road until i can replace the punctured tyre i have (prob caused the skid) and fit the better brake pads, fingers crossed its going back to scottys on sat night/sunday so i can install the hd clutch and jun fly.

shit night last, coupled with the fact my abs module blew on the hsv.

its time like this we all have when we doubt our builds/cars and consider selling them. wife was ace and said dont worry about it, was nothing you could have done.

nistune received my ecu this morning, so i should have that back with a base tune to run the 370cc injectors by the 30th.....

ha.

almost didnt pull anythin.

she had a fender bender last night, my own fault. looked down at the speedo to check my speed (as you do every 20 seconds in vic or face life in prison) literally half a sec later i looks up and theres a rajab damn ute sat in the middle of the highway.

fortunately i was doing about 30, but the roads where a little greasy, skidded into him at about 10kph. i got a smashed head light (which i ve fixed already) and a dented bonnet. ill pick a second hand one up when i can.

he had bent bumper and a slightly bent tail pipe. inb4 5k repair bill.

micra is off the road until i can replace the punctured tyre i have (prob caused the skid) and fit the better brake pads, fingers crossed its going back to scottys on sat night/sunday so i can install the hd clutch and jun fly.

shit night last, coupled with the fact my abs module blew on the hsv.

its time like this we all have when we doubt our builds/cars and consider selling them. wife was ace and said dont worry about it, was nothing you could have done.

nistune received my ecu this morning, so i should have that back with a base tune to run the 370cc injectors by the 30th.....

Oh that sux major Muslim grenades man.

Sounds only very cosmetic though and glad it was not any worse.

Keep it going man, most of us here want to see the Abbey Snot Rocket chop some ricers.

thanks guys. it no where near as bad as im making out.

still first accident (my fault) in 12 years. i was so angry at my self.

oh well! imma keep fighting the good fight.

scotty will be happy to know all i could think about during the accident was protect the intercooler and turbo! i had enough time to steer out of the way to the left, thats why it only copped the headlight. not full front on.

WTF? Damn shame Platts. Didn't bend the turbo did it?

read the above mate. nah made contact at about 10kph, guy came off his brakes for me as well. nice chap. he said he saw it happening but couldnt move because i lancer pulled out on him.

oh well.

its time like this we all have when we doubt our builds/cars and consider selling them.

lol wait till your motor blows...

i mean, fingers crossed itll hold strong whilst in your hands. glad to hear it wasnt a large accident.