SAU Community

Plattsy's Mega Turbo K11 Super Dooper Gtr Scooper.

WEEKEND UPDATE!

scotty had to remove and weld up my throttle body/afm, where the iacv valve should be. i will get him to barb it in the future so i can remote mount it.

all this was required to fit the euro spec top feed micra fuel rail. (its from the same engine, just a 10 year on updated coilpack version)

we then added various o-rings and shiz (scotty is a genius at this, i wouldnt have known where to start)

370cc neo/stagea injectors installed!

i then spent freaking ages trying to get a 33gtr pump installed in the stock cradle. eventualled managed to get it in there with a slight change in where it picks up from......

tank was drained of dino fuel and replaced with 20 litres of e85.......

i then pulled out my shiny new nistune fitted ecu. installed it, and primed the pump a few times. we found a small leak at the fpr, and just found it wasnt seated properly. scottty bent some welding wire and inserted it, holding the fpr down and leak be gone!

guess what.

it works.

took it for a couple of laps around the estate and it works fine, even getting some boost down very very low, so i have to be careful.

she is ready to be tuned!

apart from one small tiny thing.

the pick up location of the fuel pump no means if i go round a right hand corner with less than half a tank, it stutters hahah!

we filled her up with e85 and i went for another spin. shes fine. will drain the tank at a later date and rotate the pickup.

nistune, added 30% more fuel across the range to allow me to use e85 to get there. the car is running hella rich, but drives fantastic.

really looking forward to friday';s results.

next on the agenda is to finish the swift gti seats install. they are slightly higher up than the micra seats, but this is fine for now. will head over to finish welding the passenger on thursday and pick the car up for the tune.

f**k. yea.

literally the stock ecu with a daughter board attached to allow tuning of factory maps.

sure it doenst have duel maps, and the features of all the other options, but its the cheapest, and thats what matters! haha!

what do you run on the pulsar?!

literally the stock ecu with a daughter board attached to allow tuning of factory maps.

sure it doenst have duel maps, and the features of all the other options, but its the cheapest, and thats what matters! haha!

what do you run on the pulsar?!

yeah thats what I thought. good jerb

was just curious as pulsar version of nistune is just a daughterboard. its cheap, easy and effective for what you need for +T. however apparently skyline version is $$$.

(I have powerfc but know heaps of turbo and VVL pulsars on nistune)

i think the issue is the 33 skyline, i dont know what issue it is, but i dont think it works properly and you have to use a z32 ecu or someshit....

48 hours until I pick her up. Awwww yis

sounds more like a hooker

No effin excuses for not posting photos you lazy Engtorian