SAU Community

Saunsw Sydney Motorsport Park South Trackday

crashdown

In regards to Clubmans or closed wheel sports cars running I have no problem with them as my bother has a Turbo PRB Clubman. I have always told him not to enter our track days as most guys will not see him due to the size difference and expect the car to be that quick, He dose 58sec at SMSP south track and has had many close calls at events where bigger car don't see him and pull across hence why the CAMS Supersprints Series don't let them run with sedans and they have their own group.

More than happy they join our track day just make sure they are switched on drivers and can understand when strapped in a race car I have very little rear viability so don't put your place I may not see you :)

Ok cool, last time I checked open wheelers where not allowed with full shel cars

I need to know for sure as I know two dudes with them, one has a custom 1.9ltr blacktop 20v making 165rwkw, ( car weighs 590kgs :D ) and has done a 1.02 around SMSP-S and races in regularity

The other has just finished building it and it has a F20 Honda S2000 motor :/

Will get a definite answer for you

But basically Brian hit the nail on the head

Unfortunately due to last minute change in plans I will not be able to make it to the trackday, If anyone wants to buy my spot they are please PM me. Only looking to get my money back so will be cheaper for none members to take advantage.

I wouldn't mind joining the fun if you'll have me.

Since it's a Skyline track day, I didn't want to jump in too soon has I'd hate to take up a spot if that means a Skyline'er misses out.

So let me know and I'll get my entry in ASAP.

I wouldn't mind joining the fun if you'll have me.

Since it's a Skyline track day, I didn't want to jump in too soon has I'd hate to take up a spot if that means a Skyline'er misses out.

So let me know and I'll get my entry in ASAP.

Ofcourse you are welcome mate

Everyone is welcome to join in regardless of car we have a very diverse amount of cars entered already

Ranging from GTR,gtst,180,rx7 and a corvette and more that I have forgotten haha

So get that entry in!!!

Ofcourse you are welcome mate

Everyone is welcome to join in regardless of car we have a very diverse amount of cars entered already

Ranging from GTR,gtst,180,rx7 and a corvette and more that I have forgotten haha

So get that entry in!!!

this.

I'm Reppin zee Germans(audi).

Race what you bring.

And if a skyline misses out, they should have entered earlier.

this.

I'm Reppin zee Germans(audi).

Race what you bring.

And if a skyline misses out, they should have entered earlier.

This, they have had long enough to enter, with a week left if they haven't entered by now tough luck if they miss out :P

I think I saw that Lotus cruise though St Marys last week, if so, looks and sounds tough as :yes:

Loving the variety of cars entering. Now I don't feel out of place in the Corvette, Love the little Exige what engine you got in it?

Supercharged Toyota 1.8 2zz-ge - 240hp.

Corvette hey? That'll be interesting to watch. I'll make sure I bring the camera.