SAU Community

Open Source Rb Trigger Kit

murrayis

Mine arrived and look perfect! VERY VERY impressed with the kit! This is a no-brainer compared to the other options out there and is extremely professional. Don't worry pictures are coming as soon as I get the head on my engine.

My car is at the tuner right now facing this timing jitter problem. Two different CAS tried so far and no change, a third one being tried next week. I'm not holding my breath.

Has this kit been installed and tested on a car yet? Like up and running, tuned and everything. It would be good to see some before and after log graphs. They would also be beneficial as future sales material.

G'day mate - sorry for the delayed reply.

The kit is designed as a DIY solution where some adjustments may be required to suite your setup. But given that I have it running on my Car however a old Haltech e11v2 without any issues.

It is based on the specs of the GT101 sensors require for spacing etc so I do not expect any issues with their design long term.

Signal will be similar to other kits.

Cheers

Cameron

• 2 weeks later...

How many trigger points would people recommend when running Haltec platinum pro?

i went with 24 slots as it gives each cylinder 4 points for the ecu reference