SAU Community

Motorsport Round 1 - Phillip Island

ssxRicho

GTR jet & INXILE I'll do some digging tonight & advise the outcome, if you haven't already please email [email protected] with your details

Green s15, I'll be finalizing your membership tonight so will be posted tomorrow morning to you

Anyone else with membership issues please email me - [email protected]

I had a system issue which prevented me receiving new membership applications & hadn't received any forms since 5th January, but with this now sorted I've had them sent on to me & put in a few extra hours over the last week to try get everyone's membership packs out by tomorrow at latest :)

Also - If you haven't received your membership pack or renewal in post by 5pm Thursday & you're entered please email me, I'll send you a letter of confirmation via email that you will be able to show on Saturday/Sunday if the card doesn't arrive in time.

Cheers,

Anna

• Like 2

I want a bottle opener :dry:

It is a renewal gift, you should get one when you renew next.

Hi all,

100% up to date with the renewals and new memberships now so if you haven't received yours by Friday and you are racing please let me know on email [email protected] so I can send you a pdf letter in meantime.

Cheers,

Anna

• Like 2

No ones emailed me so far so fingers crossed that means Aus post did their thing & you all received your renewals and memberships & I don't have to spend my Friday night generating membership confirmation letters [emoji41]

No ones emailed me so far so fingers crossed that means Aus post did their thing & you all received your renewals and memberships & I don't have to spend my Friday night generating membership confirmation letters [emoji41]

I forgot about that sorry. Mine never turned up so I might need one of those letters.

are you just going to watch Steph? Jake and I will be in Carlton around 7.30ish, but I'm not bring my skyline, just in the ute coz its on LPG.

yes im just watching :)

wanna meet us near Cranbourne at say 8ish?

we are leaving carlton area at about 7am....

Got knocked back for windscreen/suction cup mounted timer and camera yesterday (been running the same setup for about 5 years)

Any one else had/having the same trouble today?

Still annoyed at the ponytail CAMS scrutineer. Knocked me back for my Motocross helmet because apparently the chin part extends out too far. Told me to go speak to Clerk Of Course and see if he can over-rule it. Eventually he over-ruled it and then the scrutineer tells me, "They're not banned yet, but they're trying to ban them right now, it's yet to be updated".

WELL IF IT'S NOT f**kING BANNED THEN IT'S NOT f**kING BANNED!!!!!

In other news though I had a great day, good to finally get out there this year, definitely need to get myself some coilovers though!!

• Like 3