SAU Community

Want To Make R33 Gts-t Louder

Hey guys, have a R33 GTS-T series 2 with the following mods and want to make it louder ;

-fmic

-cold air intake

-splitfire coil packs

-kls power spirit turbo

-full turbo back exhaust

-apexi power fc

-walbro fuel pump

-high flow cat

-dump pipe, bov etc.

All the little necessities really.

Want to make it louder, was wondering what I could do to make it louder, buying a new exhaust being the obvious answer(what type). Attached is a pic of my current exhaust, thanks.

post-139336-14265759806234_thumb.jpg

one pipe from the turbo to the rear muffler? Unlikely even if it is a full custom job

They can just chop off your rear muffler and fit a cannon. That will do what you want.

Can't believe I just told someone to fit a cannon

• Like 4

I love the way this OP thinks. Metal intake pipe helps with loud induction noise. I have a worn out Blitz nur spec exhaust, frequently get told 'why is your car so loud" and alot of dirty looks, alot of approving looks too cause it sounds sweeeeet and is straight thru. Would recommend.

A metal turbo inlet consists of 1 or 2 mandrel bends, some straight pipe in 1 or 2 sizes, maybe a conical reducer, and a couple of stubs of smaller pipe sticking off of it. Some welding rod/mig wire, flapper discs, paint, rubber joiners and hose clamps usually complete the picture. Oh and a chop saw or similar way to trim the bits to size and shape. Oh and a drill. And maybe a die grinder. Actually, all this is starting to sound a little complicated if you don't have all that stuff. But most performance workshops who fit/upgrade turbos have it. Throw the job at one.