SAU Community

For Sale: 1999 Bnr34 Gtr V-spec N1

Ultimately a car is worth what it sells for and that's it. If it changes hands for 125k then that's what it's worth; if the price has to drop to 60k to move it then so be it, that's the car's new value. That's supply and demand. No point speculating until it sells.

So we'll do the right thing by the seller and potential buyers and bow out of the thread with discussion not related to actually buying it. There is a suitable thread in the wasteland for discussing for sale threads without impeding on them, we can continue this there if need be.

• Like 6

I think there are not enough N1's in the world to be sold at $50k. Price seems fair for its rarity and low mileage. Some people pay good money to collect. And some just can't afford to. That's just life I guess. Want. But can't have. Can have. But don't want. Or can have. And will have.

Good luck with sale. You probably are in a position to wait. And slowly sell it. Then wait till you get the right owner with the right price.

• Like 3

At the time of the R34's release, like the R32 and R33, Nissan released an R34 N1 model. The R34 GT-R N1 was equipped similar to the R32 and R33 N1 models – a homologation special. It was sold without air conditioning, audio equipment, rear wiper, or trunk lining, but ABS remained. The new R34 N1 was also given the new R34 N1 engine. Only 45 R34 V.spec N1 models were produced from the factory, 12 of which were used by Nismo for Super Taikyu racing. The rest were sold to various customers, mostly racing teams and tuning garages.

So in total. There really isn't many N1's built for this world of 6 billion people.

• Like 3

I haven't posted for a few days as I was just waiting for the Joey83's of this world to dissipate and start attacking another thread somewhere else.

Thanks to Terry, EM1, GH05T, Matthew1988, XGTRX, deongster, gtrn132 and tiddyd etc. for your commentary and positive contributions.

For now, GH05T, some more pictures as requested.

AliasJohn.

post-88059-0-12311500-1428543627_thumb.jpg

post-88059-0-12222300-1428544095_thumb.jpg

post-88059-0-01740600-1428544140_thumb.jpg

• Like 3