SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

This is that Nuke Surge Tank going in, does not block access to the Attesa reserve or anything else, it is 3lt but compact enough :)

That's a good looking bit of kit Pete, looks similar in many ways to the Aftermarket Industries ones.

You're shitting us right ??

Yes, get a bit sick of some blokes wanting things to go tits up ( sometimes just a stir , all good :yes: ) because they do not like what you want from your car or feel what you want is unrealistic , shit, thats what we all try to do, get what we personally want from our cars , matters not what it is and you do not have to agree with what the next bloke wants or how many $$$$s he spends to get it :)

Shit I have seen some blokes have spent $200,000 on their car over some years and sell them for $85k ?

I have no idea if I will get exactly what I want but it is pretty close already :)

• Like 2

Yes, get a bit sick of some blokes wanting things to go tits up ( sometimes just a stir , all good :yes: ) because they do not like what you want from your car or feel what you want is unrealistic , shit, thats what we all try to do, get what we personally want from our cars , matters not what it is and you do not have to agree with what the next bloke wants or how many $$$$s he spends to get it :)

Shit I have seen some blokes have spent $200,000 on their car over some years and sell them for $85k ?

I have no idea if I will get exactly what I want but it is pretty close already :)

I think you need to take it all into consideration, as in how this thread started and now the direction of which it is heading.

And did the head gasket really let go? I cant read sarcasm

haha , I know where the thread went, all over the place when the topic went tits up once I drove the car home and there were problems.

The posts had some opinions on the problems and went off topic while waiting for work to be carried out , bit of shit stiring, some smart arse comments but just a bit of fun :)

Then after a few attempts to retune it that did not work, I then waited 3 months to get the car in to get the problems sorted, another month to have the work done, then I thought it would be over but it was still not 100% .

The work was not finished as there were a couple of things I wanted done including a retune, to me the tune was not as it should be, I was lucky Mick came up and drove the car and agreed that there were some things that needed to be looked at.

The tune is aggressive with ignition , with slight detonation , running rich on idle and boost. Full boost is not until 4600rpm and power flat lines at 63000rpm @ 22psi. Am I happy with that, guess ?

But once the new work is completed, it will be looked at again , cam timing and tuned.

The good thing is this work will be paid for by the parts I sold from the old build before I bought the car :)

Edited by Nismo 3.2ish