SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Aye!, My Car is fixed and running beautifully. Im about to take her out on a long-ish drive, see if she's ready for tonight.

Oh yeah, and @pol1on1  you seen this yet? 

Very interesting I've seen 1st one of the the 3 but last one wont load other. but 2 are definitely a brain twister i like this :)

Great news that your car is running well again!.

Oh btw SAU has been playing up in last few days

A. Kicked me off and then posted my ranting reply 3 times making me look like a super ass then i could not delete due to time delay and couldn't login my laptop n phone nearly got it.

B. Network error this morning.

C. Notification not working properly

D. I got zero logs in my participation tab

Using sau app android.

Also use http website.

I wonder what played up.

Oh btw i do read wasteland sorry if you guy's feel that im not hear it just that im on at reallllly creepy times due to work then its upside-down when im on nightshift for a week lol.
4am fast scroll then im on at 8pm for a little bit.

Mardie station aka 100km south of karatha 1hr from panawonica

Not been long in fifo just started out couple months back just to help my house build come along with ease.
New house is a nightmare. Ill buy established next time. Or a smaller block of land btw bigger not always better.

Ah okay. Are operations there slowing down? Heard Karratha is slowly going dead. Have a few guys with property up there just letting it default cause they can't get any rent or sell it at all even at really low prices

Not bad box and some essentials looks like plenty of room for more later additions.
Good price discount. As for brand Stanley is ok should handle decent abuse

Oh and thanks [emoji106]

One thing i love doing is compare the pair and shop around to make sure your happy give totaltools shop a go they are new and big range might find find a few more pieces for a bit extra. As for me i still dream for a home toolbox im in the market too if wifey allows.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Did some more messing around with this issue. I think the stalk is the problem. i wiggled it around a bit. When i went to put the signal up for a left turn, all the signals blinked lol. I'm gonna try and clean the tarnish off the copper and see if that works. this still doesnt explain why the left side/fronts are constant on ACC/On after i pulled the stalk. may be a ground from the stalk thats causing it. IDKkKkKk. I'll report back
    • Hello, Has anyone experienced their signal light being constantly on when parking or headlights are on?   I'm putting my car back together after painting. I didn't pull out the hole chassis harness. I hooked up the chassis harness in the bay along with semi-installing a new ecu harness.   I put power to the car today to play some musicand check on thing while I worked. I noticed when I put on the parking lights that the left rear signal was constantly on. I thought for whatever reason. All the signal light needed to be install. The rear left signal did turn off after all the other signal bulbs where installed, but now the other 4 are lit. The left 2 are brighter than the right. I noticed that if u pull out the front left bulb them the left rear turns back on. Strange. Hazards work fine. Activating the signal from the stalk works. I unplugged the signal stalk power to see if that may have been the issue. Removed the fuse for the signals and they stay on constant but not blink.   I have LED 194/T10 bulbs. They're not switchback. Things worked as normal before I took thing apart and painted. The only new things I wired were two removed leads to my fuel pump relays.   Could it be the stalks? I bumped them plenty while working. Just from today I assessed them good and no flickering from contact on so it's hard to say it's the stalks.   The issue somewhere in the chassis harness?    
    • You need the fuel pressure gauge reading when the car is running and on boost. Revving it stationary doesn't tell you much. Get a wideband O2 installed, or borrow a portable one. Will show very valuable data.