SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

9 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Youre meant to be talking it up sky high. Or is this your actual opinion now that youve sold out?
Im sure the guys on HC would be pretty disappointed in you.

Well I never said my opinion can't change as the stock itself evolves in the market, but my opinion is the same...it's an awesome long term prospect...I'm just a trader at heart so my hesitance to buy in now is just me looking for the best entry point to maximise short term profit on a long term investment...doing this has made me more money than the other long term holders on 88E who won't play the short term game at the same time and miss opportunity for profits. But right now it's very 50/50 feeling, like throwing down money on red or black in roulette and if I wanted to do that I'd just take my cash to crown.

Forgive me if your original post was simply ironic humour that sailed over my morning head.

1 hour ago, Jonnoo said:

Basically at the very top of the pedal

Do you feel any vibration coming through the pedal? Problem with this pick up point is the throw out bearing can be held up against the pressure plate so it's nearly always spinning; recipe for a quick wear out

Bleed the clutch

Not sure if the pedals can be adjusted in these cars

Check to make sure someone hasn't put a longer rod in the slave cylinder too

Do you feel any vibration coming through the pedal? Problem with this pick up point is the throw out bearing can be held up against the pressure plate so it's nearly always spinning; recipe for a quick wear out

Bleed the clutch

Not sure if the pedals can be adjusted in these cars

Check to make sure someone hasn't put a longer rod in the slave cylinder too

No vibrating
Mechanic bled the clutch when he put new one in
Pedal cant be adjuted

I dunno how to tell the difference in slave cylinders lol
Will google it when i'm not sitting on the side of the road broken down lel

got back to the mrs about 15 min ago
Asked a vietnamese resteraunt for a shifter and he brang me a spoon... (Seriously)

This is the 2nd time ive blown a hoseclamp off.. What causes this!?

Shit clamp, improperly seated clamp, silicon joiner possibly a few mm too big. I prefer them to be a tight fit. Like a virgin[emoji3]
  • Like 1