SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Always had iPhones.. now have s6 edge, meh both do what I want from them the thing I like about the s6 is purely not having to use itunes to import music etc.

Oh and dat screen doe

+ 1

Hated itunes and importing. Main reason i use Andriod

Now i just copy pasta

I get around spotify's premium account by adding only singles, going to my music and selecting the individual album or artist and clicking shuffle - 90% of the time it plays that specific song. Sometimes I have to use precious skips.

english channel is just water and sand/mud.

under the CBD/St Kilda has all sorts of weird relics and unconfirmed assets. i dont know how deep the trains would go, may be deep enough to be clear of everything though.

and its not like we have the same calibre of individuals like the poms did with their metro.

english channel is just water and sand/mud.

Which is precisely why it was such a challanging build.

There were multiple layers which were far from straight, with only 1 type permitting the tunneling hence it had to move up and down many times. Added to this were centuries old buildings that were resting on said soft surfaces, as well as subway stations.

Which is precisely why it was such a challanging build.

There were multiple layers which were far from straight, with only 1 type permitting the tunneling hence it had to move up and down many times. Added to this were centuries old buildings that were resting on said soft surfaces, as well as subway stations.

what you have a boner for the english or something?