SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

went to salt creek for a weekend fishing trip
i f**king regret even considering it.
6.5hour drive, to a town, with only one f**king shop, a population of 15 and nothing to do but drive through a f**king sand dune and go fishing on a shit beach, with each town about an hour each way.

ontop of that, the dream boats my cousin decided to go with were weird, even too weird for me.
one flamin mongrel deserved a beating.

f**kin hell,
hug me fellas, hug me.

Props to Scotty for welding up Leesh's exhaust for me on cup day. Better than new.

In Greg-like fashion, the whole exhaust system dropped from her car while we were driving to the gym on Monday night - the only hanger holding the whole thing up broke its weld, so there I was kneeling in the gravel on the side of the road (don't do this ever, knees won't forgive), duct taping the muffler to the chassis for a get home fix. Servo guy looked at me accusingly when I ran inside dressed in black clothes and bought dishwashing gloves and duct tape but no petrol.

• Like 2

yay 2x rego's due in December, 20 days apart.

so tempting to take pulsar off the road now (officially)

*googles how much an unregistered fine is compared to actual rego payment*

As per Hamish post - it's exactly the same cost to give you the ironic lesson that you would have had to pay the same cost anyway. Not only, but they won't let you drive your car any further unless you pay your rego on the spot with your phone. So it potentially costs you circa $1500 for rego.

Also don't make the mistake of registering a car as a birthday or Christmas present to yourself around those times - that's a fun present every year.

went to salt creek for a weekend fishing trip

i f**king regret even considering it.

6.5hour drive, to a town, with only one f**king shop, a population of 15 and nothing to do but drive through a f**king sand dune and go fishing on a shit beach, with each town about an hour each way.

ontop of that, the dream boats my cousin decided to go with were weird, even too weird for me.

one flamin mongrel deserved a beating.

f**kin hell,

hug me fellas, hug me.

Was the cunt named Mohsen?

Did you bet on the place?

nope !

Also don't make the mistake of registering a car as a birthday or Christmas present to yourself around those times - that's a fun present every year.

19th dec for car :(

why you regoing mustang? isn't it all getting restored / never driven?

cos with the work getting done it will prob never pass a RWC again.

kicking myself for not getting it on club rego years back, but what you going to do.