SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Great logic. Achey Breaky Heart was number 1 for a while

This isn't the point Dezz was making. You cannot logically presume that the converse is true

Joke related:

A logician’s wife is having a baby. The doctor immediately hands the newborn to the dad.

His wife asks impatiently: “So, is it a boy or a girl” ?

The logician replies: “yes”.

It's true

Those channels teach you a lot of shit and a lot of love for engineering

The Marina Bay Sands doco is pretty insane too

It's all fun and games till you are sitting in an engineering class thinking wtf.

Where's Jonoe at, my engineering brother.

• Like 1

This isn't the point Dezz was making. You cannot logically presume that the converse is true

His statement can be read as implying that it must not be good based solely on the number of people that have it, which could thus indicate the converse is also true, as this is the only metric used to decide quality.

If a decline in seeders is directly proportional to a decline in quality then the reverse must also be true

His statement can be read as implying that it must not be good based solely on the number of people that have it

I think his real point is that his appreciation for music is based solely on his own opinion and is unrelated to the popularity of the music; he was therefore looking down on your approach i.e. Only listening to underground hipster shit

Dezz can correct me if I'm wrong though

• Like 1

I think his real point is that his appreciation for music is based solely on his own opinion and is unrelated to the popularity of the music; he was therefore looking down on your approach i.e. Only listening to underground hipster shit

Dezz can correct me if I'm wrong though

Anyone that uses the phrase "my boy tyga" has no appreciation for music :P