SAU Community

Do Any Sau'ers Go To The Eomm's?

PranK

I can't wait for the next lot of pictures of some retarded mudflap wrapping their car around a pole just outside the event!

So excitement.

• Like 4

I can't wait for the next lot of pictures of some retarded mudflap wrapping their car around a pole just outside the event!

So excitement.

Sometimes you can score some mad parts if you can untangle them from the chain link fence out the front!!

only just found out about this. super busy this week :(

The good news is; it's not too late to flip your car upside down in a garden bed and blame "Cold tyres" for the whole thing.

You might be pressed for time to get the single pegger diff and steelies fitted though. ;)

• Like 1

after seeing and reading things that go on at these type of events, has really deterred me from going, even just to spectate.

For now, I will stick to sau events, as I know they don't tolerate stupidity.

I may check them out one day, when they have seemed to mature a little.

• Like 4

Is there an increased police presence during EOMM?

Absolutely.

Not only on Ferrer's Road but at the nearby M4 entrance too. A few cars got caught last night as well.

The Highway Patrol Command HQ is nearby as well..

Strikes me as odd that these folk will drive like fools right outside WSID. Having been to many an event there myself it makes no sense.

everytime i have been to the drags on wed night people leaving always drive like idiots.

everytime i have been to the drags on wed night people leaving always drive like idiots.

The road surface is less gripper then the 1/4 mile track. Hence it doubles or sometimes triples their car's power output which makes it easier to chirp 2nd gear leaving the gate.....and then straight into it for some.

The only reasonable logic I've come up with so far..

• Like 2