SAU Community

My Millenium Jade R33

Hie skyline enthusiast! The names Sean and im from Malaysia. Been lurking in the forum for a while now, just decided to create a topic to share with you guys regarding my project and updates. A teaser of my car just out from paint.

23924918275_ff0a6492f8_b.jpg

• Like 5

Merry Christmas guys! :wub: Sorry for the later reply. The holidays was around the corner and i've been busy stuffing myself with food! lol. Anyway, thanks for the good feed back. Here are some photos of the previous color in Midnight Purple before transitioning into Millennium Jade. Also notice the GTR Logo is taken out, put on by the old owner.. :glare:

p.s - Would be great if the admin can help me blur out the number plate of the picture at the first post :yes:

23934453991_b0b5ba7000_z.jpg

23934453561_9d80822f90_z.jpg

23908781152_e11914eb0a.jpg

23390227983_292cce30ba_z.jpg

Edited by true2one

Hey Sean,

I have a R33 too. Do you wanna catch up some time? Sukairine buddy? Been looking for a Skyline Group in Malaysia to join..

Clean car btw..

Edited by GeorgeLow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys, been a while since i posted anything so i thought i post a recent video shot tastefully by one passionate videographer car enthusiast. Hope you guys enjoy the video. The link can be found below :cool:

r33.jpg

https://vimeo.com/172434092

Edited by true2one
need to delete unwanted photos
  • Like 2