step 13.. buy a massive intercooler for no reason

step 14.. convert to e85, prolong life of dose motor

step 15.. buy new turbo

step 16.. external gate setup

step 17.. I'm out of ideas

step 27.. get a 4" dose pipe

• Like 2

step 28: decat

step 29: run straight thru exhaust with no mufflers for a F#ck off loud exhaust cause race car

step 30: put cap on backwards and nodd to chick's throwing wet panties...

step 31: tell fat chicks you cant let them ride, they to heavy lolj

step 32: play "riden dirty song" ,

yeah fu#ken lol.. hahahah

Edited by AngryRB

f**k me. One of them is your very own thread from 2 f**king years ago!

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/445235-when-is-a-aftermarket-fuel-pressure-regulator-needed/

loooool.....come on OP, how can you expect to get serious help now, when you're asking the same shit 2 years later? It's not even a big decision, and I can't believe you've read that much conflicting information to make it that much a tougher choice. I'll help though - don't add a variable that doesn't need to be there. I had a tuner that thought it would be a good idea to wind up the base pressure so much that as soon as the rate rose under boost it would overload the fuel pump and pressure would drop, not raise, via the relief valve - even though my 550cc injectors were large enough that only a small increase in base pressure that was needed. And so I have to try and tell this experienced (and yes, he was a reputable, knowledgable and experienced tuner in all other aspects) why this doesn't seem to be a good idea. And yes after I got over the novelty of having a shiny adjustable FPR, I went to a larger 800cc injector and back to stock FPR....better in every aspect.

loooool.....come on OP, how can you expect to get serious help now, when you're asking the same shit 2 years later? It's not even a big decision, and I can't believe you've read that much conflicting information to make it that much a tougher choice. I'll help though - don't add a variable that doesn't need to be there. I had a tuner that thought it would be a good idea to wind up the base pressure so much that as soon as the rate rose under boost it would overload the fuel pump and pressure would drop, not raise, via the relief valve - even though my 550cc injectors were large enough that only a small increase in base pressure that was needed. And so I have to try and tell this experienced (and yes, he was a reputable, knowledgable and experienced tuner in all other aspects) why this doesn't seem to be a good idea. And yes after I got over the novelty of having a shiny adjustable FPR, I went to a larger 800cc injector and back to stock FPR....better in every aspect.

For one, I know a lot more about cars now then I did two years ago. So I know more of what to ask now. Also for every argument for having a FPR, I find one against. This is searching on forums from different countries, etc.

Also on this site in the RB20 Turbo upgrades with Dyno results section, there are lots of people with FPR's in their build. So no one has a definite answer.

Thanks for your take on it.

Edited by yoshiii335

For one, I know a lot more about cars now then I did two years ago. So I know more of what to ask now. Also for every argument for having a FPR, I find one against. This is searching on forums from different countries, etc.

Also on this site in the RB20 Turbo upgrades with Dyno results section, there are lots of people with FPR's in their build. So no one has a definite answer.

There are lots of people like you who buy things without knowing why.

• Like 1

There are lots of people like you who buy things without knowing why.

Wrong,

There are people like me who don't buy a thing unless I know I need it and I know about.

How about you ask if I do before you assume.

Dont assume, you know the old saying with that word right?

So everyone, you know the Disney movie Frozen? Well you know the main hit song? How about all of you who keep with the smart remarks just..."Let it go, Let it go.........."

I got the info I needed early on in the thread, in fact I haven't checked this thread since last week.

Move on, I have.

Admins, please close this thread it you will.

Thank you for those who helped.