SAU Community

Turbo Lines Help

I have just finished re-turboing my r33 gtst but i am unsure where all of the vacuum lines need to connect. The first photo shows the t-piece with A going to the blow-off return pipe on the intake of the turbo. B goes to the waste gate actuator and C to the boost controller (with the other controller connection going to the intake). IS this correct? and does it matter which side plugs into the  connectors of the boost controller (currently the t piece goes to the bottom of the controller)

Also this may or may not be related but there is another random hose left unplugged on the drivers side near the boost gauge (but isn't the boost gauge line) that disappears down into the body work. its also not the rear windscreen washer either.

I bought this car off an older guy a couple years back and was given the turbo pieces in a box with them assembled roughly as seen in the photos but i have learnt to not trust him after seeing his electrical work (exposed, permanently live wires simply twisted together and run across the airbag sensor) so i have little faith that it is correct.

Cheers in advance,

Joe 

15878875_10202699364440801_148012693_n.jpg

15909795_10202699363960789_113385690_n.jpg

moved your topic :) 

I can't remember where the vac lines go for it to be standard, but if you get stuck or want 7psi, just put a vac line from the intercooler pipe to the wastegate actuator. 

Been a while since I saw a stock set up but ...Boost signal comes from the nipple on the intercooler pipe just above the letter A  to a T - one line (C) goes to the bottom of the boost solenoid valve and the other (B) goes to the turbo actuator.

Originally there is a restrictor in the line but can't remember just where sorry.

The line from the top of the boost solenoid goes to the bov return pipe. Not sure why you have a red line going over to the plenum. The other lines from the plenum go to the BOV and one to the FPR

Ok so i got the boost controll side all sorted. But im assuming this plug in the plenum goes to the random tube in the second picture of my first post? Any ideas what this is? The BOV and boost gauge are already plugged in

Cheers

1483679517956214745603.jpg

Just looked at mine , that fitting on the front of the plenum goes to the fuel pressure regulator hose .

The rear plenum one goes to the standard boost gauge solenoid box gadget .

Non standard boost solenoid here but one side goes to the waste gate actuator and the other the barb on the steel IC return pipe that feeds into the cast aluminium crossover pipe .

A .

Ok so the last picture i posted wasn't at the best angle (it looks like the random hose i'm holding is going into the FPR bung). Turns out i shouldn't trust anything on this car, the hose i was holding ran into the body work but i found the other end and it was plugged up (the guy who owned it had a habit of running extra/unneeded wires, like the 4 set of RCA leads to a single sub). Cheers for all the help guys i've finally got my head wrapped around this mess and now all i have to do is plug the hole he added to the plenum to run what i think was a boost gauge.... some people... 

Cheers again.