Welcome to SAU Community
Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- See fewer ads!
7 posts in this topic
180sx and R32 Parts
Canberra pickup, can post smaller items.
- $80 Stock s15 manifold with metal gasket
- $60 Stock Sr airbox
- $60 Stock Sr sump
- $20 steering column surround
- $50 Mirrors (one missing glass)
- $10 Non abs front hub
- $10 Ciggy lighter
- $60 GKtech pod filter
- Random interior plastics and trim
- $120 Rear seat
- $100 Pod filter box
- $75 Radiator cooling panel
- $30 each, Front door cards
- $30 each, Rear door cards
- $20 Passenger kick panel
- $25 Glove box
- $20 Front mats
- $20 Underside drivers dash (small crack)
- $20 Cluster surround (small crack)
- $80 Front indicators (drivers cracked)
- $50 blitz bov
- $30 coolant temp sensor /w adapter
- $150 hydraulic carbon fibre bonnet struts (new)
- Random trim bits
Also have a box of belts for s13/r31 and probably more. Free with any purchase.
Make an offer
Might have more parts just text me.
0416 276 617
EOI: R32 GTR Heated Mirrors, Wiring Harness & Window Switch
I have a pair of factory optioned heated R32 GTR Mirrors in black. Comes with door wiring harness, drivers side switch panel & both mirrors.
Happy to ship at buyers expensive, otherwise pickup from Revesby (Sydney, NSW)
EOI only at this point. $500 (Photo of actual items coming soon)
1989 Built R32 GTR
NO RUSH TO AT ALL TO SELL.
Add is https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-cbd/cars-vans-utes/built-nissan-1989-r32-gtr/1142463664
Expression of Interest. Im parting ways with my R32 GTR. Will sell for the right price only. This car has had no expense spared and is the 2nd GTR ive owned. Recently completed a full comprenhensive build, including built motor, resprayed engine bay etc Below are full specs.
Car has been tuned at 353KW @ 21psi on a Run in tuneONLY! (straight e85 Fuel) Motor Built to handle 500-550KW Safely. I have all the build photos of the progress of the car if anoyone is interested.
Motor Built by Myself @ RaceEquipped
Tuned By EMS E Tuner
Mechanical, Dyno Prep, Trouble Shooting by Motorlab
I have a file with approx $12,000 Of reciepts and more unaccounted for or invoices i lost!
Close to $15,000 -$16,000 Spent in total.
NO TEST PILOTS
BODY : 62xxxKM have JOC papers & Original Cluster. Body sprayed a few year ago by previous owner, paint is 99% immaculate. Freshly Sprayed Bay during the build also.
Very few if any scratches. Factory bonnet and panels. Sills have the standard jackstand dints. I am yet to see a GTR or any Nissan from that era that doesnt have this issue.
- Very clean, no rips or tears in the seats or doortrims
- No dash Bubble
- E boost 2 Controller
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Double Din Headunit with Aftermarket Speakers (unsure never checked)
BLOCK (less then 1000kms)
- Ross Forged 86.5MM Pistons & H Beam Rods (HPC coated piston skirts)
- Grub Screwed Crank and full balanced rotating assembly
- ACL Race bearings
- All Machining ($3900 worth of Machining, Cleaning etc for Block and Head)
- Reimax Billet oil pump Gear
- Tomei Sump baffle & drilled returns
- New water Pump
- New Timing Belt Kit
- Extended Sump
- ARP 2000 Headstuds
- Tomei Block Head Restrictor
- Tomei Headgasket
- New NPC Ceramic Button Clutch (Rated to 450KW, will hold more)
HEAD (R34 Head) (Less then 1000kms)
- Hks 272 Step 2 10.8mm lift Cam Shafts (head machined to suit higher lift)
- Tomei Buckets
- Tomei Valve Springs
- Tomei Retainers
- Tomei Metal Intake Gaskets
- Head Drain
- Supertech Intake Valves
- New Valve guides
- Adjustable Cam gears
- 3 Angle valve job
- Reshimmed Head
EXHAUST & COOLING
- Top Mount Steam pipe TOG manifold (lifetime warranty)
- 45 MM Turbosmart Hypergate
- Custom Garrett GT35 (66MM billet compreesor wheel, .50 front, 1.06 rear housing)
- Full 3.5" downpipe
- RacePace 3.5' cat back
- RacePace Aluminium Radiator
- 100MM intercooler
- Full custom stainless steel intercooler piping kit
- 3" Turbo Intake
FUEL & ECU
- 044 Intank
- 2Lt Surge tank with twin 044 external Pumps + Inline Filters
- 1400CC Delphi Injectors (1650CC at max duty cycle)
- Tomei Fuel reg + Gauge
- Power FC + Hand Controller (D Jetro MAFLESS Tune)
SUSPENSION, WHEELS & BRAKES
- HKS Coilovers
- BMC Stopper
- 17 x 9 P1 Buddy CLubs
- Federal RS-RR Semi Slicks (less then 1000KM old)
- All HEL Braided lines
- EBC Red stuff
- Slotted Discs
Clutch Kit and Flywheel
Engine is out and i have taken the liberty of replacing the clutch as a premptive measure. im planning on making a bit of power so i dont want to be taking the box out again. clutch drove fine, no shudder or slip. it is an Xtreme brand cushion button. disc has over 7mm of overall thickness. clutch has probably done about 5000km (i dont drive the car much). it is coming out of a 94 gtr. What you see is what you get. clutch kit and standard flywheel.
Asking $200. prefer sydney buyer because postage will be a bomb.
R32 For sale
Hi guys, ive been looking to buy a 32gtr for a while now.. I'm in Victoria but I have found one interstate that id like to look into a little more. Just wondering if anyone has already inspected the car or has some extra info on it. This is the car in question