SAU Community

Someone give me money for this R34 GTR!

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=0819

2nd cheap one that's come up recenlty, the other one http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=0710 looked mint.

Suppose it's the high'ish km's for the good price. How bout we all chip in, and then each state can have the car for a little while, on a rotation basis :P Oh what a hard life it would have ;)

There's nothing wrong with white GT-Rs... they are the official colour of the N1 grade units and I want one in white... a 2000 Series 2 V-Spec... stock with very minor mods.

The problem with these two GT-Rs?

High miles, series 1 1999 models, one has the 5 speed R33 box not the R34 Getrag, factory wheels are gone, minor dents and stuff.

But still... they are V-Spec... I can see lots of good times in either because you are driving the ultimate :P

T.

That car is not particularly cheap at 3.5million yen.

White GTR's look awesome when (and only when):

- Full Nismo body kit

- White LMGT4's or similar

Look how much better this car looks to that one on J-Spec:

white_r34gtr_001.jpg

white_r34gtr_002.jpg

white_r34gtr_003.jpg

When you're spending $60k+ on a car, i dont think a few extra bucks here and there really matters. :Oops:

That's a seriously phat car. :wassup: :aroused:

The problem with these two GT-Rs?

High miles, series 1 1999 models, one has the 5 speed R33 box not the R34 Getrag, factory wheels are gone, minor dents and stuff.

But still... they are V-Spec... I can see lots of good times in either because you are driving the ultimate :cheers:

T.

Thats not that bad a thing. Trust me on this.

I agree with martydaman that Bayside Blue is the only color to get for an R34 GTR (but I'm biased) however - stick at cf bonnet on that White Nismo R34 and you have one tuff car!