-Series 2 stock fuel rail and injectors
-Series 2 exhaust manifold
-SplitFire Neo coils
- New iridium NGK Plugs 
-255 Walbro Fuel Pump
-Freddy Forward Facing intake
-Stock GTT R34 NEO Turbo ECU
-Many Many more....

After my conversion build with all new parts, i primed it and started on the first Crank. 

CURRENT STATUS:
-Crank and starts instantly every single time and runs only when applying throttle  

THE PROBLEMS

- Sounds great however it if you do not apply throttle and leave her idle, she is struggle to breathe and stutters and will die
- Jumps up and down the rev range by her self 
- Cannot find a decent idle and when she does its not for long
- After reeving and she goes back down she dies
- Sometimes when reeving she break up on her own

SOLUTIONS/TROUBLE SHOOTING 

- TPS sensor needed to be adjusted to get the right Ohms. After we fixed it it seemed to be more consistent when reeving and staying and holding at an RPM's and slightly better idling.

- Idle air Controller,  adjusted the screw and tried over 10 positions, although it actually really helped idling it still did not cure the dying at idle problem and finding a good idle problem.

NEXT STEP (tomorrow) 

Take a look at the base/ignition timing with a timing light to the notches on the crank pulley and adjust it with the CAS sensor?

DOES ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IGNITION TIMING? HOW DO I DO IT PROPERLY? WHAT DO THE NOTCHES INDICATE? WHAT NOTCH DO I WANT TO BE AT?

ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

There is a good guide on timing in this thread. BUT use the no 1 spark lead not the loop at the back of the engine.

You will need a Nistune chip in your ecu, a better AFM and probably better injectors.

I take it you have properly cleaned your idle valve and have your BOV plumbed back and not venting to atmosphere.

• Like 1

UPDATE: for anyone who may be interested and can learn from this in the future....

It was MY Idle Air controller unit and it also being not having the vacuum lines  plumbed correctly.
After this a few test drives, adjusting the idle air screw and letting the ECU learn, i am almost completely sorted 

• Like 1