SAU Community

R34 GT-T coupe carpet??

Hey all,

i've had a bit of a look around online and its tough to find a place that sells new/repro R34 GT-T conplete floorpan carpet. Seen ones that have R32 and R33 carpets, but i'm yet to see any R34 ones for sale? 
Have i overlooked a website or retailer that sells them?

cheers!

No worries. Give them a call some of these sites have no or limited info on what they sell I reckon they could help.

Edited by trel

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, toranarod said:

I have come across some really good carpet for my R34 but its from an R33.

Is the floor pan of an r33 similar to an R34 I can not see why not.  well enough to fit a carpet 

Thats what i'm thinking as well. Theres a good chance it would be fine i reckon. I'm yet to try it, but plan to asap. 

Seat mounts (at the least) are a little different. I think the inside end of the front rail on the floor (the actual steel crossmember that has the seat bolt hole in it) is at a different height in an R34 to the earlier cars. It's why it's no easy task to make an R34 seat fit into an earlier car. Thus the carpet might not sit nicely there.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GTSBoy said:

Seat mounts (at the least) are a little different. I think the inside end of the front rail on the floor (the actual steel crossmember that has the seat bolt hole in it) is at a different height in an R34 to the earlier cars. It's why it's no easy task to make an R34 seat fit into an earlier car. Thus the carpet might not sit nicely there.

Hmmm, thanks mate, good info. Carpet is cheap enough, it may be worth getting some, hacking it up somewhat, and posting the results to show others. I might have a crack haha

On 12/9/2020 at 10:35 AM, GTSBoy said:

Thanks it also made me think about some seat rails for my after market seats I have just purchased.                           A drivers side rail  I was tolled it was compatible. Oh dear🤔