SAU Community

Rez's R32 GTS-t Type M... presentable version!

Rezz

What. Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Why are a whole bunch of people picking on the R32 all of a sudden? Shan, you're at the forefront with the rice comments... just give it a rest eh? If you don't like it just keep it to yourselves.

Cause youre such an easy target :D

Seriously though you cant expect everyone to be kissing your ass all the time on an internet forum.You post pics of your car up you have to expect people to give you their opinions,which may differ from yours...........

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause youre such an easy target :D

Seriously though you cant expect everyone to be kissing your ass all the time on an internet forum.You post pics of your car up you have to expect people to give you their opinions,which may differ from yours...........

I was gonna say that just because someone posts pics up of a car it doesn't mean it's open season for ricer remarks... I might add that this is my younger brothers car and he likes what he's doing so thats all there is to it.

Was I expecting people to kiss my ass was I Monk??? I think your concept of this thread is a bit off...

Correct,pics of a car dont mean its open season for ricer comments but you obviously want to hear peoples opinions on your car or you wouldnt have posted pics of it on the internet......

just because our opinions differ from yours theres no need for you to get all pre-menstrual about it.

Edited by monk

Monk: Drop $10,000+ on your project and lets see how bubbly and enthusiastic you are when unknown internet users feel the need to drop their 2c on how they don't like certain things about it. It happens, I shouldn't concern myself about anonymous comments and I'm very well aware of that (thanks for the heads up anyway cobber :) ), but after the first 3 replies I could see where it was going so I got tired of it. 'Pre-menstrual' my ass :lol:

I'm not interested in this anymore so PM me if anyone wants to see anymore pics/updates.

Oh btw... this thread was to show the transformation of a fairly shitty R32 Type M to a semi-full rebuild that spanned 2 countries and $10,000+ in mods and to show 1 or 2 people that I did indeed have a car in Japan and wasn't making it all up... not to have my ass kissed.

lol rezz you need to take deep breaths... you of all people should know rice comments from me are to be taken with a pinch of salt (hello... knight rider style SKYLINE running lights, clear indicators and impul race shifter on a... R32 GTS :)).

In any case I'm a fan of your car since you got it (oh how I want ragamasters now) and what you've done to it... as are many other people. Now stop being a sook, if you don't like people's comments on your tail lights, say so, and people will stop due to the respect you've earnt on this forum.

you got the good dish, 18" impuls have a ghey stainless square dish, 19" have the nice rounded chrome dish... choice bro

Aaaah... now this man pays attention ;) your HCR looks tuff with that GT-R bumper/wheel combo too... I know your cars been like that for years now but I've always fancied the genuine 32 GT-R bumper on HCRs.

:D  But I want people to kiss my ass!!!

sorry rezzeh, i'm apparently too busy being a primate bangin' sex junket in uganda for that. ;)

BTW, you got your fenders and aero from aeromaster right? How'd you find the fit of it? did it all bolt straight up? Most of my kit (which I got from aeromaster) was OK, except the rear bumper that left some gaps under the tail lights, just wondering if you found the same.

here's my old R32 with the aeromaster kit, the new owner recently painted it Top Secret gold:

post-256-1134930500.jpg

Shan, I thought your 32 was getting the BN widebody kit? What happened to that?

The Aeromaster wide fenders fitted very well indeed. For the (Japanese) money, they were top notch. A customer at the SuperAutobacs I used to hang around at had the R32 Aeromaster 'Type 1' kit, and the fit around the rear lights left fairly large gaps too... he said they didn't mount it properly even though the gap along the boot lid area between the lights was perfect? [scratch head]

whoaarr those rear lights suck ass!!!!!

and i love the impuls!!!  you got the good dish, 18" impuls have a ghey stainless square dish, 19" have the nice rounded chrome dish... choice bro

i'm pretty sure justin has the genuine equipes, not the copy 'impuls'.

i'm pretty sure justin has the genuine equipes, not the copy 'impuls'.

Aaaaah... not... really. Your a top bloke Richard but the wheels are one thing we did 'skimp on'. They're the fake ones :P

We went for the world (well Sydney's West) renowned Starcorp Impuls because my younger brother runs "Tech 9 Tyres" here in Perth and exclusively stocks all Tempe Tyres stuff. We half wanted to support his business and half wanted to save money... We did bid on spastic offset Fabulous wheels on the auctions at first, but when bidding exceeded the *very* good price we could get the Starcorps for, we opted for the brand new - but fake - Impuls.

Having said that, the Starcorps look almost legit in 19" with the proper curved outer lip. The 18" versions didn't pass scrutiny by a long shot (trying very hard not to piss anyone off!) with the squared off lip like silver gts-t mentioned. But the dish is decent, especially as we wanted to go for a 'GT-R offset' front and rear with the same width front and rear. Some people might object to that, but all I can say is wait till they're finished :(

Incidently, my S13 is ready to be picked up today with the RB20DET from the wine-red R32 all in place. It'll also get the 19" Starcorps with 9.5" front and rear... I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

Edited by Rezz

hehe, i had misplaed my faith. well no matter it still looks good. I think maybe i'll appreciate the tailights more when the bumpers are painted as i think maybe the contrast of the white rear bar threw me off a bit.

it's always nice to see (well hear) an S13 with that typical straight six engine note. good work.

^^^ Hahaha ok thanks Sl!m... let that be the end of the matter.

Please don't shower this thread with 'pwned' pics now people. Cheers :P