SAU Community

Stagea Dyno Results

Sydneykid

had the stagea on the dyno with the 3076 .82 on.

everythn standard besides

exhaust 3 inch

fmic

pod

nistune

made a nice 240rwkw on 11psi.

cant wait for injectors pump and afm. im planing to run 17 to 18 psi and should make the 300 to 320kw mark. il let yas now how i go once i finish the mods.

How lean is it?

I am only getting a bit more on 15psi, 245-250rwkw

How lean is it?

I am only getting a bit more on 15psi, 245-250rwkw

i lookt at the afr and they seem fairly stable. i told the guy i got tuning it that its gonna take a beating so i want it safe. so hes done what he can with the standard injectors. il see if i can get a couple of print outs and post em up for ya. injectors are running 90% duty. i was shockt it made over 200kw with em.

• 4 months later...

its pork hunt drifting here im on mates user name cause i cant remeber my pass.

i had rbpower on the dyno again after putting new coil packs in and upping boost from 12 to 14 lbs.

the cars now making 262rwkw with

garret 3076

3 inch custom zorst

pod

fmic

nistune

just put a z32 afm on this arvo and gona lift boost to 16psi if standard injectors let me. they only seem to be running 70 to 80% duty at moment. il update results if i get another tune on sat.

Had my car dynoed at Edge Motorworks by Cihan today...well its the 2nd time. Last week I had my LPG and Petrol tune. Today was E85/Flex fuel tune.

Mods - Note - "Custom" = Scotty's fabrication :worship:

Custom suction pipe

Custom dump/front pipe to Fujitsubo Legalis

Stage 1 hi flow @ 17(?) psi

HDI Intercooler

Blitz SUS Power air filter

Turbosmart boost controller

Greddy Emanage Ultimate

trans cooler

RVO Auto stage 2 shift kit (valve body upgrade/line pressure increased)

610 Deka injectors

Walbro GSS342

JTG Liquid Gas Injection system

Results:

98RON: 247awkw, ~800NM

LPG: 250awkw, ~850 NM

E85: 270 awkw, ~950NM

didn't get dyno sheets as printer not working!!

this is a "screenshot" from last week:

Pretty happy with the results...next step is looking at an EBC and modified actuator to hold boost

post-75595-0-01687100-1300539691_thumb.jpg

Very nice mate, and I am back to the stock turbo. >_<

Glad you like my old setup. How does it feel? :thumbsup:

That pic is terrible, I will see if I can get a print/photo of your 270kw run later today.

Its good!!! Its nuts when it hits 3k+ rpm

Yeah, see if u can get something. He would've saved it right? I dunno...Cihan was in a real hurry to leave...had issues getting my car OFF the dyno LOL...and those straps...I think you better make some miracles with those bits ur welding onto his dyno!

Had my car dynoed at Edge Motorworks by Cihan today...well its the 2nd time. Last week I had my LPG and Petrol tune. Today was E85/Flex fuel tune.

Mods - Note - "Custom" = Scotty's fabrication :worship:

Custom suction pipe

Custom dump/front pipe to Fujitsubo Legalis

Stage 1 hi flow @ 17(?) psi

HDI Intercooler

Blitz SUS Power air filter

Turbosmart boost controller

Greddy Emanage Ultimate

trans cooler

RVO Auto stage 2 shift kit (valve body upgrade/line pressure increased)

610 Deka injectors

Walbro GSS342

JTG Liquid Gas Injection system

Results:

98RON: 247awkw, ~800NM

LPG: 250awkw, ~850 NM

E85: 270 awkw, ~950NM

didn't get dyno sheets as printer not working!!

this is a "screenshot" from last week:

Pretty happy with the results...next step is looking at an EBC and modified actuator to hold boost

NICE!!!!......stick up the e85 run when you get it.....what boost? you'll like the modified actuator.....bit of a gain for yah....have you changed you plugs yet?

Edited by Jetwreck

Looking at the dyno graph, does anyone know what causes tha power dip at 3500rpm??

I have a stock M35 and can feel a very noticeable loss in power at 3500rpm, which is also in the dyno result above?

Also, what is the actuator mod mentioned above?

At a rough guess, I'd say it was the Torque Converter locking up in the Auto gearbox.

I think I've seen it mentioned in other dyno graphs by people with Autos, but I'm happy to be wrong if someone has a better explanation.

Looking at the dyno graph, does anyone know what causes tha power dip at 3500rpm??

I have a stock M35 and can feel a very noticeable loss in power at 3500rpm, which is also in the dyno result above?

Also, what is the actuator mod mentioned above?

yeh what PN-Mad said.

The modified actuator is done but putting a bigger spring on the outside....sort of works like a preload.

Works good too, brings it all on heaps earlier, just like the grub screw in the BOV. :thumbsup:

I just got back from tuning after fitting the stock turbo, it was only a temporary tune as Garrett is out of GTX turbo's at the moment. Running ethanol and pushing 1.2 bar the stocker made 225awkw and 850nm. I might just stick with this one for a while... :cheers:

This is a good representation of what a stock turbo (17psi) and a stage 2 (20psi) can do on ethanol, overlaid on the same graph. Cihan was very impressed with the stockers capabilities.

post-63525-0-49536000-1300611298_thumb.jpg