SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted a white 35 stagea on south road @ reynella about 12:30 today looked good

spotted a silver c34 stagea @ sherrifs road just after that and then another (may be the same) silver c34 turning off south road @ hackham

Spotted a silver m35 at wakehurst parkway and warringah rd intersection bout 12:45pm today then another baby blue M35 at pittwater rd allambie just after.. I had to give it a bit while making the turn onto pittwater rd as there was a ute coming... When I hit the bus lane the old surface was a little greasy so got the dance moves going.. Caught me a little off guard that's for sure..

I'm not a hoon.. Only when I'm in a rush to pick up the wife you know how it is.. Can't be late!!

spotted 2 stageas today, one silver one at kingsgrove high school (sydney)

and the other one was a black r34 fronted stagea :P and the gentleman driving it kindly sold me his side skirts

Spotted yesterday, white series two on Botany road in Alexandria in the morning and another white series two on Carlingford road in Sefton in the evening.

The one in the morning would have been me if it was around 10-11ish

My boss said to me this morning:

"Do me a favour, whatever you do, don't put a huge spoiler on your car!"

He claims he saw a white M35 with "huge bodykit with spoiler" which looked like ass.

Not sure if he's getting it mixed up with a C34...he's been in my car a few times so he *should* know the difference, LOL...

this arvo i saw a white C34 with black rims at autobarn penrith

and then a blue M35 around penrith aswell

The blue one is probably Russel.