SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted MOUTH (or potentially his better half) driving out of the CBD and up the parade. That infiniti grill is weird :nyaanyaa: and those rims are definitely something different :whistling:

Yeah that was the missus. Re: infiniti grill, I was asked at the servo the other day if it was a new great wall :wub: ....... Also she guttered the crap out of one of those awesome wheels. So now I have an excuse to spend cash on something decent :D ........

Edited by MOUTH

Spotted a White C34 with 19's or 20's next to me in Penrith today; very nice car.:thumbsup: Could use a little low please?

Waved; Sorry I wasn't on for a chat; on the phone with the boss.:spank: I've been buying tools again...

Spotted silver ser 2 I was coming back from windsor she turned right around I think it was scofields or rouse hill around 3 we both beeped

Another silver 35 turning right onto sunnyholt rd parklee around 315

White M35 250T RS this morning on Frankston-Cranbourne Rd at 9:20.

I was headed the other way (towards Frankston) bit no reaction when I tooted (except for the RX370 Lexus driver beside me who must've thought I was whinging about their driving).

Yeah mate that was me in my own little world

White M35 250T RS this morning on Frankston-Cranbourne Rd at 9:20.

I was headed the other way (towards Frankston) bit no reaction when I tooted (except for the RX370 Lexus driver beside me who must've thought I was whinging about their driving).

spotted a gold ARX stacey street bankstown yestrerday about 1pm, i was the one blocking traffic, some ass ran into me,, now i got frontend dammage :(

Edited by whitestag