SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted a silver M35 RS/RX at about 11am on Stacey St by Stevens Reserve in Bankstown.

and also 3 M35's at the dealer on Milperra Rd, Milperra.

yeah, they have been there for a while now, you work in that area? ive spotted you a few times around there i think.

there's a few in milperra/revesby area. a black AXIS, a white RS, my RX, and 2 C34's.

in a company vehicle so it wouldn't have been me :P

yeah, they have been there for a while now, you work in that area? ive spotted you a few times around there i think.

there's a few in milperra/revesby area. a black AXIS, a white RS, my RX, and 2 C34's.

spotted a white C34 at 6:45am on the corner of Cobbity Rd and The Northern Rd (Oran Park)............... looked a bit like Ryan's Stagea cos it had white rims but was still a bit to dark to see clearly at that time of morning. :action-smiley-069:

spotted a white C34 at 6:45am on the corner of Cobbity Rd and The Northern Rd (Oran Park)............... looked a bit like Ryan's Stagea cos it had white rims but was still a bit to dark to see clearly at that time of morning. :action-smiley-069:

Not me I was still in bed :)

oran park makes me sad

Quoted for truth.

"Own a piece of motor racing history; live on Brock Drive" :rolleyes: Thanks for contributing to the destruction of a perfectly good racetrack.

If I ever have the misfortune of meeting anyone who proudly admits to living there; I'm gonna punch them in the throat.

there was a silver m35 at tyres for less on woodville rd he was on the next hoist to my foulcan .i brought his 18x9s tee hee not sure if ill run them yet they need a reco and new powder coat but the price was right

post-26949-0-98242200-1343503070_thumb.jpg

Yeah Mate, spotted you aswell at the end of the day......get much footage? I was service crewing for sandy and henry nott (blue EVO and red 1600)...... Your car looks the goods now