SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Hello to the yellow stagea that beeped at me while I was at a set of lights turning onto resevior road...I was in the red stag...

Also my wife spotted a white either S1 or S2 stag at westpoint she couldn't tell me the difference lol

Hello to the yellow stagea that beeped at me while I was at a set of lights turning onto resevior road...I was in the red stag...Also my wife spotted a white either S1 or S2 stag at westpoint she couldn't tell me the difference lol

hey bud that was me parked next to your wife at westpoint.

she had the nu born?didnt think she took any notice.lol

nice to finaly c anada stag i blaktown

hey bud that was me parked next to your wife at westpoint.

she had the nu born?didnt think she took any notice.lol

nice to finaly c anada stag i blaktown

Yea she tends to take notice..just doesn't know the differences....lol...she likes the stags in white.....yea that was our baby girl....not very often u see stags in blacktown lol

Last night around 8.45pm I saw a silver M35 (maybe an AXIS, not sure) rolling through the main street in Pendle Hill. I'd just parked and was walking past Woolies when I spotted it. Was that you, Dave?

Hello to the yellow stagea that beeped at me while I was at a set of lights turning onto resevior road...I was in the red stag...

Also my wife spotted a white either S1 or S2 stag at westpoint she couldn't tell me the difference lol

Hey Sleek, no probs, only just saw you! S1 is lookin good.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I saw a white s2 C34 parked (I think it had a trailer attached) on Artisan Road, Seven Hills, right near the corner of Powers Road, on Saturday afternoon.

Hey Sleek, no probs, only just saw you! S1 is lookin good.

i only realised it was another stag that beeped at me lol...had a quick look i beeped back but you were long gone through the lights i turned off as i was on my way to a mates place i tried to catch up but you disappeared lol

Drove 4000kms in the last 10 days.

Not Spotted. Not even once.

Which leads me to one conclusion:

Stealth car

Haha yeah I do about 700km a week around Sydney and have been spotted once so I know how you feel

spotted a silver series 2 with black wheels at a factory yesterday on kent road orchard hills.

spotted a another silver series 2 on old windsor road today...

and all those wondering why they dont spot my red stagea and i spot your stag its because its usually parked in the garage lol....my daily is a ve commodore no point of me really waving or beeping or flashing lights...i would look like a tool lol

Drove 4000kms in the last 10 days.

Not Spotted. Not even once.

Which leads me to one conclusion:

Stealth car

Stealth car? pffftt! People look in their mirrors & think it's a camry behind them!

Oh, I forgot to mention, I saw a white s2 C34 parked (I think it had a trailer attached) on Artisan Road, Seven Hills, right near the corner of Powers Road, on Saturday afternoon.

Yeah Nick, he's on here. Think he works at the 4WD joint there. Also spotted A nice lowered S1 Autech parked at O'Briens on Powers everyday!

spotted spectacular looking Gunmetal PNM35 with awesome black SSR wheels at Philip Island, carrying around two Owners of Gibson Motorsport GTRs and a highly trained and incredibly good looking Nissan Group A Pit Crew.

Oh, thanks for the Spot dude, I was down there.

I travel around Blacktown quite often seen a few through there.......

Yea she tends to take notice..just doesn't know the differences....lol...she likes the stags in white.....yea that was our baby girl....not very often u see stags in blacktown lol

Oh, thanks for the cuddle dude, I was lonely down there.

You has gaides! 7/10 for effort though; you touched me in places no other man has.

Get a room next time you two!