SAU Community

goodbye to a good car..

Guest Boxhead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a picture before the cars untimely death. Picture quality isn't crash hot, it was dark when I took the picture.

There are some things that are not replaceable...material objects are. As Nizman said, he could have owed boxhead's mum more than some money for insurance

Guest Boxhead

yes the car was sexy.... slow, but sexy.... and loud....

kamal - well, i dont know, we looked at some of it, and it looks quality...

lots of primer etc...

umm i aint sure how much, coz like, it was after i put it through a fence so i didnt see paint quote... i paid 1k on top of excess.. so i was real pleased at paint job tho..

niz30, thanks for that last pic, i dont have many, thanks...

i wanted someone to post one, but i only have one all others are on the camera still

Guest nismogtsx

well....

Im shocked.... The padock looks the same as the one where you put it through the fence... But with no fence....

sorry to here but there are better cars in the fish bowl...

You'll look back on it in a couple of years and laugh...(maby)

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by nismogtsx

well....

Im shocked.... The padock looks the same as the one where you put it through the fence... But with no fence....

sorry to here but there are better cars in the fish bowl...

You'll look back on it in a couple of years and laugh...(maby)

i already am laughing at it... i mean it happened, being sad/angry or anythin wont change it, so we mayaswell look back at it and look on bright side, this time i will prolly get a turbo car :) mmhmm gts4..

Guest Diabolik1

Tough luck man..

glad to see youre both ok..

ive heard and seen much less crashed cars where the driver or passenger were in a serious life threathening situation.

all the best

Boxhead, Nizman, glad to see you're both OK, but don't take it to heart, cars trip over all the time for no reason (like my race car during my first race, guess that's why they have "roll" cages.)

The tragedy here is that a blue skyline has been lost:(

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by BOOSTMEISTER

mmmmmm, very bad, yes very bad.

I rolled my 77 model yellow mazda 626 just after I got it, not because of bad driving, I just hated the car.....

I would like to offer my sympathies and my car for you to buy if you are interested.....?

www.d-u-e-l.com for pics and specs :)

$20 000

cam thanks but 3 factors why i wont get you car..

a) its a gtst not a gts4, B) i dont think suncorp metway iwll give me that much payout and c) i think its a little overpowered for me at the moment...

i wouldnt mind having a look at the seat belt brakets to see if they streched as during compliance we take out the higrade steel brackets and replace them with crap yes crap mild steel brackets

im actually glad to see they held but i myself would feel better if the rules changed next year to leave the standard belts in place.

other compliancers know what im talking about here.

Guest Boxhead

you can leave em on for my new car if you like hahahaha

mmhmm, cant they leave the bracket and change the belt...

in regards to the seatbelts, they worked fine, i had a nice burn on my neck to prove they didnt break!