SAU Community

Another D&#@head

MirKz

Hey all,

just thought id share my lovely experience coming home from work today.

Was coming up stock road at about 6:15 ish or so.. me and my mate (also in an R33 but Gts-t) were cruising together, this absolute RETARD ford driver in what looked to be a new done up ford ute turbo came pissing up behind me, there was less than a car space between me and my mate smokes he was a little behind me on the other lane, anyways this dickweed has come up behind me at least 20km+ to what we were doing and shot straight up and started edging his way in, ive had to swerve to left so he didnt hit my rear panel, by the time he went past he would have been doing a good 30 -40km OVER what we were doing i think.

Then i give him the dual birdies. and he has at the next set of lights pulled into the turning lane and abused ME for giving him the fingers saying "Gonna pull fingers at me dickhead?" im like "err wtf you almost went up my ass!"

He THEN proceeded to again cut in front of me at the lights (as i was at the front but about a car length back) and took off. Me and smokes take off i pull to left lane, smokes goes past and goes even with him, there is THEN an innocent driver in front of this dweeb in the ford.

Noone in front of smokes so i pull behind and we gun it almost instantaneously together, the F*&KWIT in the ford decided he wanted to try squeeze me out (considering i was less than half a car length behind smokes, that wouldnt be a wise thing to do EVER) i have then thought, no f*&k off im letting u in, and proceeded behind smokes. He then kept going and i had to move to the far right of the right lane because this dickhead had decided he wasnt gonna wait for me and there ended up being this poor driver, him then me. him and me squeezed into one lane.

WHERE THE HELL DO THESE TREV FAGS GET OFF?!

they get turbos in aussie cars and think theyre the shit.

There is fun, and there is just plain stupidity and danger.

I wouldnt care if someone did close overtake, hell i do it every so often, but i make sure there is PLENTY of room and i give myself PLENTY of space.

What he did was just purely dangerous, and inconciderate.

/end rant

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a guy take offence to me giving him the bird because he cut us off. my wife was driving her astra and i was in passenger seat. come to the lights and he starts yelling every single obsenity at us under the sun. i get out of the car and he goes through the red light to get away. wanker.

look guys, to bring some level in to the thread, if someone is acting like a dickhead, giving them the bird is just going to piss them off and make them mad and act like even more of a dickead (please note, I've given the bird plenty of times, even had a guy try to punch his way through the window to get to me!).

Also, if the guy was that eager to get in front of you, let him. You don't want to end up a statistic because of some macho brovado ego that won't let someone in front of you.

Sorry Mirks, NOT a :thumbsup: from me this time buddy.

well i know im not faster... non turbo = the slows some times :P

but no, me and my mate were just enjoying OUR cruising home as we always do every now and then, we sorta play around a little, safely and mostly legally but yeah. We dont involve others, but just couldnt believe the nerve of this guy.

He had custom plates, but didnt get them, cus otherwise i may have reported him.

Hate arrogance and people like that get no respect from me, i mean sure, i may have caused him to get angry (giving him the bird... OMG HELLA BAD!) but anyways... he brought it on himself an yeah...

If i didnt move i rekon he may have hit me when he came from behind, and we would have swapped paint if i didnt move over in that lane, bloody idiots like that need to be off the road, never would i do that and endanger someone else or cut things close like that DEFINATELY not on purpose.

But i can see where you guys are coming from, ie; dont tick off the trevs. With their mullet haircuts and bad attitudes, its not worth the effort :rant:

Just thought id share :D

If they want to hit u let em. They pay for it not u, and new cars a pretty much all insured. Prolly not a good idea with a vh though.

I find the ultimate tactic is to drive like u dont even know they are there, the most effective technique of doing this is to get in teh right lane and speed up to fill a gap and then sit next to the car next to u forming a roadblock but dont make it too obvious, they will try and go round so then u speed up again. By this time they are usually next to u and if u lift ure head back and look down ure nose at teh road it gives the impression of complete stupidity. I once did this to some guy and he followed me down the freeway screaming at me like a lunatic. I kept glancing over at him as he hung out the window yelling stuff and shrugged my shoulders. He gave me the window winding sign and yelled some more stuff at me so i did the i cant hear u sign. Man his face trunerd so red, then i took and offramp and he missed it, reckon he would have tried to follow though. Funny :P

Bwhahaha

I pioneered that technique when i cut some guy off in my grandmas 121 and then flipped him off. I reckon he went more nuts than the 2nd guy but man it was funny. totally me being plucktard though, bad karma.

hahahaahhaahahaha nice work.. :P

i get %#$^)%@$ like that all the time when driving the torana... bogans in commo's wanna race coz im a chick in a torana.. but then just let them go.. not even gonna waste my time..

if he sits up ur ass at a great rate of knots then just sit there doin the limit.. cant have any issues with u doin the correct road rules..

well they can have issues with you breathing all their precious air if they want to but why should you care?

Its too damn easy to get stressed on teh road these days. Road work all the time, morons sitting in the right lane at moronic speeds. ppl seem to be worse than i remember when i was younger. However its a pointless excercise and sometimes you just have to just sit back and let it happen. Right lane disciplining is hard work, now days i just prefer to sit in a lane and relax. Helps if u have air con and a cd player.

Had a phucktard tradey one morning drivin up the freeway sittin on 90k in the right hand lane bankin up all the traffic so went around him in the left lane and gave him the wank, so he speeds up and started shakin his fist and givin me the finger so I just wound the wind down an blew him a kiss and a lick :wassup: and laughed.........The look on their faces ...............priceless. And they slowed back down and left me alone. :bahaha:

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I had a similar situation with my R32 GTS4. I replaced that solenoid, but it hasn't solved the problem. So its possible the pump is failing. It seems you need to drop the diff in order to do anything that might fix this. So its important to know exactly what the problem is. Or just replace / repair everything while the diff is out.
    • Yep, I was supprised. Its all about flow rather then housing size.  Doing G35-900 Vs ATR45SS-1 Next. 62mm V 61mm. 
    • Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.    
    • All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?