SAU Community

Another D&#@head

MirKz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a kid riding home from his stupid local primary school lean against my car at the lights - I hate those little ****ers doing that. So I got out while it was still red and pushed him off his bike - when he fell on the ground I kicked the ****er in the face. He started screaming and I picked up his bike and threw it out of the way because it was infront of my car.

I wanted to kick him again but the lights when green and there were cars behind me.

Bloody D@head's.

i live with the theory the closer you get the slower i go if you really wana rub paint i want a respray anywho

oh and blow kisses at em they just dont know what to do

and if all else fails i speak quietly but carry a big 12" wrench

Had a kid riding home from his stupid local primary school lean against my car at the lights - I hate those little ****ers doing that. So I got out while it was still red and pushed him off his bike -  when he fell on the ground I kicked the ****er in the face. He started screaming and I picked up his bike and threw it out of the way because it was infront of my car.

I wanted to kick him again but the lights when green and there were cars behind me.

Bloody D@head's.

omg.

a simple :"get the **** off my car" would do.

• 1 month later...

A guy at work had a road rage attack last Monday. His gf was driving his calais down Scarbrough Beach rd, and all of a sudden a commondore came rushing up behind them honking & flashing his lights at them. He then decided to overtake them on the WRONG side of the road, forcing another car to swerve. He pulled in front of them at the lights they were turning at, and straight away got out of his car with a 2ft crowbar, and instantly smashed their windscreen & took to the b-pillar. He was yelling some shit about "Why the fk are you driving like that, I've got a 9 month old baby in the back" (but it was ok to drive on the opposite side of the road), and generally being a **** about it.

The thing was, she did NOTHING wrong, and this guy just goes nuts with a deadly weapon. They must be thankful windscreens don't completely smash from something like that, but even at the red light there was 10-15 cars that didn't even bother to be a witness to it, but insurance covered it. The fact there are idiots out there like this is pretty scary.

you should just be allowed to ice fools like that.

hahaha i cant belive he was up u for flippin him the bird...

ow well hopefully a bus will hit him sometime soon :P j/k

Hopefully it wont -- i dont need the paperwork thanks :rofl:

You seriously saw that bloke push a kid off a bike and procedded to kick him? Serioulsy what brings people to go and do these sort of things. Thats completely barbaric and just not right. If I saw that happening I would have procedded to beating the absolute F*** out of him. However I wasn't there so I can't comprehend to what the situation was.

Picking on a kid.... what a complete F***tard. Pick on someone your own size you tosser.

Sorry I just get so angry easily over these sorts of things.

Damn near had an accident on the f/way on the way home from work today, in the right lane behind some dumb bitch in the right lane doing 90kmh. I was keeping my distance as always anyway, instead of being a wanker that tailgates when I noticed she started slowing down even more, I went onto the brakes at the same times as her, and then she indicates to go into the right hand emergency lane. She does that, but for some reason I will never know this genius decided to pull 1/2way back into the right hand lane. She was getting off because there was another car there that they knew & were stopping to help, and I think this why she moved halfway back into the lane, to miss their car.

Anyway, she comes across just as I am about to pass. I knew there was another car in the left lane (2 lanes, in between Hepburn & Whitfords aves) so I had to leave it as late as possible to swerve. Considering we are talking about less than a second, I was pretty lucky to get out of it without hitting either of them.

I am thankful that I don't have my 'line yet, or I would have been mega pissed off instead of just really pissed off at her. If I had of hit her, in no way would it have been my fault, but I think the law would have protected the dumbass driver, with the whole "you drove from behind" thing.

DRIVERS WHO AREN'T AWARE OF THEIR SURROUNDINGS PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

i once had a problem with a young taxi driver, the story was like this, i was indicating left waiting for the car infront of me to go so i can park then come the f###head(taxi driver). He started pushing his horn non-stop so i i gave him the birdie. After i parked and came out of the car, i thought he drove off but out of the blue he confront me and started to swear his head off(his mouth was like 10cm from my face, i hate ppl who do that considering their mouth odour is bad) so i got really pissed then i pushed him back, then put up my fist and said you f###en wanna go c###. As soon as i did that he back off(the guy was way bigger than me and muscular as well) then he walk back to his car then yelling out i got ur rego plate number. I was like you come here c###.

He was being rule first bloody d###head, that proved there many ppl on the road who are very rule and no patient at all and if you don't stand up for it they think you scare and gonna abuse you more

Road rage theory 101

If the guy is speeding, let him pass - do everything you can to let them by - two reasons. 1. there could be an emergency (not likely, but it may happen) and if you were in a similar situation, you would appreciate people getting out of the way. 2. if the guy is driving like a dick, and you make it more difficult, they are more likely to have an accident which could involve someone YOU know or love.

And remeber, everyone does stupid things on the road at some time, to varying degrees, no one is immune. Tolerance

Now, if only I could follow the above all the time :P:(

nudey, you are a bloody criminal, and you deserve to get locked up for what you did. Then a nice gentleman by the name of bubba could show you exactly what he thinks of you beating up small children. You need some serious help, it would be a good idea to get some before someone else gives you what you deserve - no matter how big your ego, nor how good you are, there is always someone who is better. You'll get yours. Just be very, very glad it wasnt my kid, or you would be a cripple by now.

Just to add me 5 cents worth into this discussion, my mate who used to work with me had a 180sx and got into a driving argument on Roe hwy with a Trev in a Commodore Ute. After Rich got the better of the ute driver, the guy raced up along side him and proceeded to ram him off the road. End result = busted up 180 in ditch next to Roe hwy.

Sure the ute driver was charged and the 180 was fixed, but all that hassle could have been avoided if Rich in his 180 had just let this tosser go.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yep, I was supprised. Its all about flow rather then housing size.  Doing G35-900 Vs ATR45SS-1 Next. 62mm V 61mm. 
    • Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.    
    • All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?