SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Yeh :whistling: Nice car :wub: it

The black looks OK but I love the difference a bit of colour makes, I think the cars look different in a good way. Black looks more threatening and lighten them up adds a little class , well until you see the FR34K , haha

Smart plates and got the R34 in nicely :thumbsup:

First off, I don't know a damn thing about cars. At all.

But, I was wondering if 16 inch rims will fit on an ENR33 gts-4. I just bought these to replace some nasty rims.

205 / 65R15 are the original tires. They are on right now.

205 / 50R16 are the tires I want to put on.

3b347d93fb.jpg88e334f9bd.jpge3887962d9.jpg

First off, I don't know a damn thing about cars. At all.

But, I was wondering if 16 inch rims will fit on an ENR33 gts-4. I just bought these to replace some nasty rims.

205 / 65R15 are the original tires. They are on right now.

205 / 50R16 are the tires I want to put on.

I would say that since you have them on hand, go ahead and test fit them. Just by the look of them, it would seem you will not have any issues,

Hello All,

Skyline model: R32 GTR V-Spec (93)

Wheel Type: Weds Kranze LXZ

Wheel diameter: 19" (front and rear)

Wheel width: 10" (front and rear)

Wheel offset: +19 (front), +15 (rear) dish all around but more in the rear

Tyre size: 275/30/R19

Modifications: nothing....Front - spokes clear the front brembos by 1-2mm, full lock, no scrubbing. Rear - about 20mm clearance from top of rear tyre to underside of rear guard lip. Occasional scrubbing if I hit a pothole. Side wall of tyre comes past the rear guard by 3-5mm.

Hello All,

Skyline model: R32 GTR V-Spec (93)

Wheel Type: Weds Kranze LXZ

Wheel diameter: 19" (front and rear)

Wheel width: 10" (front and rear)

Wheel offset: +19 (front), +15 (rear) dish all around but more in the rear

Tyre size: 275/30/R19

Modifications: nothing....Front - spokes clear the front brembos by 1-2mm, full lock, no scrubbing. Rear - about 20mm clearance from top of rear tyre to underside of rear guard lip. Occasional scrubbing if I hit a pothole. Side wall of tyre comes past the rear guard by 3-5mm.

PB092908.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i have an r34 gtt and want to get a set of grizzly import steelies but im hopeless with offsets and wheel sizes

they only come in: 16x8 -0 and 17x8 -0

16" is to small, so im gunna go 17", the question is will 17x8 -0 fit in my guards?

hey guys, i have an r34 gtt and want to get a set of grizzly import steelies but im hopeless with offsets and wheel sizes

they only come in: 16x8 -0 and 17x8 -0

16" is to small, so im gunna go 17", the question is will 17x8 -0 fit in my guards?

Try this offset calculator: http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

I would think 0 offset is way out there...

With that setup you are quite literally just moving the whole rim and tyre outwards by ~30mm. Honestly, I think it would fit but I would get your guards rolled as depending on the height of the car, it may rub. But if you are leaving stock suspension on I don't think you will have an issue. But you will be poking a fair bit, like 10mm outside the guard if you don't have aggressive camber setup.

(Form > function) If running a degree of camber or 2 is ok with you, run some stretch on the tyres and you could lower it to your hearts content (after rolling your guards) and you could pretty much have the chassis on the ground. It will be low and aggressive, if that is what you are after.

(Function > form) If you can go with a less aggressive offset (+10/+15) it would sit inside the guards flush, then you could run normal tyres.

For reference, I am running the same poke as the wheels you want to buy. I have stretched tyres on the front, and it lowered as low as it could go. And rears I have left decent sizes rubber on and left it a little higher.

I'm a bit hesitant about jumping into this discussion...

Remember the question is about an 8" rim. To get appreciable stretch on that you would need a 205 or 215 width tyre maybe which is smaller than a stock tyre. Each to their own and all, but it just seems a bit silly to me.

I'm a bit hesitant about jumping into this discussion...

Remember the question is about an 8" rim. To get appreciable stretch on that you would need a 205 or 215 width tyre maybe which is smaller than a stock tyre. Each to their own and all, but it just seems a bit silly to me.

Hence why I said he should reconsider the offset as the tyre size is way too small IMO. Easy for me as I am running 9.5s.