SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

hey guys, looking to get some wheels for my 32gtr, i understand you shouldnt run staggered sizing but how important is it that offset be exact? The wheels im keen on are 18x10 +10 and 18*10+4

As long as rolling diameter is the same it should be fine. Those wheels will stick out of the guards unless you run and negative camber.

Just copy and fill in the table;

Skyline model = R33 GTST

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 10.5"

Wheel offset = 38

Tyre size = 265/35/18

Modifications to fit = fark all

please display a picture of te37 with that offset as im not too sure on what it is

Edited by DAV33R

18x9.5 + 30 will be safe. 18x8+15ish for fronts.. But I would just run 9.5+30 all round IMO. I am running 9.5+20 all round with no issues (but I am poking outside guards)

post-80854-0-05262300-1418857695_thumb.jpg
post-80854-0-51768100-1414872470_thumb.jpg
Edited by sleptema

Hello SAU, newbie here needing help. long story short, uncle is selling twin turbs BeeMerW and said that if his aftermarket 20"s that he had on it would fit my N/A 34 25GT, then i could have them. I'd just like to know if they would fit and if i needed to roll guards or adjust camber or anything like that. Also, if i would be able to lower the car if they did fit. I'm not condoning 20's on GT's but hey theyre free and have brand new low profile tred to go with them. Tried searching to find an answer but not really any luck, any help is much appreciated thankyou all in advance :cheers:

I'll probably just get the wheels off him when he's done with them, I just wanted to know if I would need to roll guards or anything like that

Listen to niZmO_Man, please, for the love of god.

He knows much more than you. Don't take what he said, then debate it.

Skyline model = R32 GTST
Wheel diameter = 17"
Wheel width = 9"
Wheel offset = +22
Tyre size = 235/45/17
Modifications to fit = Guards lipped prior to me owning so i can't really comment, scrub might be an issue if you are low, however i have no scrub problems