SAU Community

2006 Skyline Nationals - For All Model Skylines

cazz

How long is this going to go on?????????

From an outsiders point of view, there is no end to this.

You said, I said, you said, I said and so it goes on ...................

This is a never ending story, but my take on what I'm reading is this, "don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up".

Sh!t! where is a letter writer when you need one?

Cheers, D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this event wasn't included in SAU-VIC's planning we would have had another event on at the same time. The committee kept this weekend free to accommodate the event, but they stopped short of putting a gun to members' heads and demanding they attend this event. Ash simply stated that this is a very active club, with events/cruises/track days/etc planned weekly; the club would have done its members wrong by planning nothing for this month, just because of one specific event, that's 2hrs drive, to celebrate one specific model, which only caters to probably 2% of members.

If I didn't need to go hospital, I may have attended, but circumstances dictated otherwise.

I wouldn't worry too much about it guys, this is just what cazz does.

If something doesn't go exactly how she wants, she'll go out of her way to try and make others look bad, it's not as if this is the first time this has happened.

(refer to this thread a couple of weeks ago, where she told a lot of tall tales, then wouldn't respond to her own allegations)

*Note that in the above thread I raised the issue of "poor event promotion", which has probably fuelled this latest outburst.

She complained that she wasn't getting enough support from the people over at R31 in regards to this event, and decided to come here and complain about it during forum downtime because there was nobody else to pay attention.

Interesting thing about all this, is I don't see a bad word being said against NDSOC in regards to this, but I don't recall seeing any event promotion notifications coming from them?

Betcha $5 that she hasn't bitched to NDSOC about their lack of support.

Q. If everyone who attended had a good time, why is there even a problem?

A. There is no problem, it's just that some people can't be content unless they have something to whinge about.

Regardless, this is a PAST event, and nobody can do anything about it now, and as such, it's time to invent something else to complain about.

If you were so happy with the event success, why would you have complained?

If there was any substance to your original accussations, why would you have deleted your post?

I don't think anyone would care any more or any less about who is the one doing the flaming, if you want to flame, be able to back it up.

It's your thread, why don't YOU lock it, that way you can be sure to have the last word. :P

You say that you don't respond to my accussations and heresay because it's not worth it....

As a genuinely honest person, if someone was calling me out, I'd go out of my way to defend myself against the allegations. (as some committee members have had to do in this thread)

The only reason I could possibly see for you not wanting to respond, is that you've spun yourself a web, and now you're not sure what you've said, or who you've said it to, and pretty much everything you say can be disproved, so the only reason any reasonable peron would walk away, is because they know they have done the wrong thing.

...oh, and thanks for editing that other line of "heresay" from your previous post, because all it was doing was giving me more ammunition, and making you look even sillier.

[quote name=SKY031' datehttp://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/style_images/SAU_Light/folder_rte_images/textcolor.gif

Text Color='3 Aug 2006, 02:04 PM' post='2379928]

I wouldn't worry too much about it guys, this is just what cazz does.

And you have such a deep insite to peoples workings from some sort of degree?

(refer to this thread a couple of weeks ago, where she told a lot of tall tales, then wouldn't respond to her own allegations)

why would she bother maybe she has better things to do with her time than waist it on u? (yes its true i dont have anything better to do) further more your the only one who said they were tall tails.

*Note that in the above thread I raised the issue of "poor event promotion", which has probably fuelled this latest outburst.

Which was show to be a load of b/s,

She complained that she wasn't getting enough support from the people over at R31 in regards to this event, and decided to come here and complain about it during forum downtime because there was nobody else to pay attention.

Interesting thing about all this, is I don't see a bad word being said against NDSOC in regards to this, but I don't recall seeing any event promotion notifications coming from them? Because you are blind.

Betcha $5 that she hasn't bitched to NDSOC about their lack of support.

WHY would some one bitch about one of the major sponsors? When the commitie of the Ndsoc Where behind it as were the members! 9 Prince skylines from the prince club, offiliated with the Ndsoc!

Im so over you and your b/s.

lots of love Mastadd ;)

From the point of a view of a 33 owner who was really looking forward to going all the way to shepparton from NSW Central Coast and who finally didn't end up going in the end would be to say that I myself posted flyers of the event in my area when ever I saw a decent R31 and always mentioned it to the group I meet with who are skyline owners.

Just no one seemed interested. It was a along way to go from here I guess but I still I just couldn't get people excited about it. I'm sortof glad I didn't go now since it would of cost me a bit in driving the R33 down there only to find minimal turnout.

Alot more information may have sparked up interest a bit more.. A Proper events calendar would of been good...

I had confidence in the organisation of the event just nothing to sell to people I think...

Try Again, Please...

People seem to think this was a disappointing turnout. That is not the message I am trying to get accross. It was also not just an R31 turnout. We had around 40 Visitors from interstate, and over 100 cars attend. It was a very successful event. Just was sad to see only a token few 32's and onwards there. The older marque was very well represented, and it really was a great weekend.

Thanks to all those who promoted this event. I am sure that you will all see in the next unique cars, and lots of other magazines, how well attended this weekend was. And I hope it will encourage more late model skylines to turn up at the next nationals, whenever that may be.

• 3 months later...

Hey All,

I attended the 2006 Nationals in Shep and can say it far exceeded my expectations in terms of success and turnout. This was truly a spectacular event and I congratulate Cazz and her team on their selfless effort in organising and coordinating it.

Oh and you can add another 32 to your list now Cazz for the 07' Nats :D

Cheers!

Gagz

Edited by R31 Gagz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

One month to go. Link to all the forms and downloads - www.skylinenationals.com Get on board this one guys and gals, it was absolutley huge last year, and with Winton, its gonna be even bigger.

Phone details etc:

natsposter-1-11.jpg

And if you want to see these cars - in the flesh, and also racing at Winton, Be there. We have also had 99 percent confirmed that there will be an extra special car there, yes even more special that Rod, Terry and Gavin's beauties. Rod and Terry had a ball last time, that they asked me if they could come again.

nats1.jpg

nats2.jpg

nats3.jpg

nats4.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

nats.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg