cazz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
oh right... i own one 2 now

There will be a couple of merchandise stals, not too sure about anything else yet. We have people coming to this event from all over Australia, get your accomodation and entry forms filled in early.

Ok, due to unforeseen events, Winton is no Longer available. However, we have secured Deca for the whole day on SUnday the 30th July, Costs have reduced substantially for everything becuase of this. It also means that we are having all of the event's in Shepparton, instead of having to trundle down to Winton. Deca is a 2.3 kay track, motorkhana and skid pan. Prices are going to be as little as $115.00 to compete in all 3. You do NOT need a CAMS licence for this event, but do need to be a member of a CAMS afiiliated club. Normal rules apply for your car in relation to safety requirements. This is a pretty scary fast hard track, so make sure your car is up to scratch.

Ok, due to unforeseen events, Winton is no Longer available. However, we have secured Deca for the whole day on SUnday the 30th July, Costs have reduced substantially for everything becuase of this. It also means that we are having all of the event's in Shepparton, instead of having to trundle down to Winton. Deca is a 2.3 kay track, motorkhana and skid pan. Prices are going to be as little as $115.00 to compete in all 3. You do NOT need a CAMS licence for this event, but do need to be a member of a CAMS afiiliated club. Normal rules apply for your car in relation to safety requirements. This is a pretty scary fast hard track, so make sure your car is up to scratch.

Cazz I did not receive an email from you to say if I could set up a trade stand or not?

Can you please let me know as I am very interested in selling my entire Nissan GTR and Skyline range.

Cheers Daniel

cazz is the whole circuit going to b used?

Yes it is, all except the drift track, as it is in a poor state of repair.

Ok everyone, I have entry forms available. They will be going out to the mailing list this weekend. Please go to www.skylinenationals.com to download your entry form. Look forward to seeing you all there, any questions, please ask, thats what I am here for.

For those of you with any questions or needing information about the 20th Anniversary of the R31 nationals in Shepparton this year, here is a link to the website for all of your information. Any questions, please ask. This site contains all the info you will require to book your accomodation and the event.

www.skylinenationals.com

• 1 month later...

Entry forms and all information now available at www.skylinenationals.com. Early bird pricing ends on the 31st MAy, so get it all in.

Have just been able to confirm that the Ex George Fury DR 30 race car, as well as Terry Ashwoods R32 GTR Ex Works car will be at the nationals. On top of all of that, we have the HR31 Replica Race car coming along as well. Early bird bookings close on the 31st of May, you will pay more after this date. You will also have to call the 1800 number on www.skylinenationals.com to book you accomodation, otherwise you will not be able to book, as we already have all the best accomoadtion venues booked for this event through the 1800 number.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys got 5 days to get your entry forms in to get the cheaper prices. Have also just confirmed - the Ex Gibson Motorsport Ex Factory works "BATHURST WINNING" R32 Winfield car is going to be at the nationals. That makes the trip worth while just to see this car, and the 2 HR31 Ex-Works cars that are going to be there. As well as the DR30 of George Fury's. This is going to be one event you people don;t want to miss. www.skylinenationals.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, Would this be a good place for newbie rev head to be a part of. I've had mad skyline for just other 12 months now and been wanting to join a club and do some stuff like this. Through i don't anyone it would be good to maybe catch up with somone who may be willing to show me ropes on day.

Got a Black r33 skyline, I've seen some skyline clubs come up to deca a few times and even this weekend just gone.

Get your asses down to the skyline nationals

this isnt just a r31 event its celebrating all skylines, and becides that the r31 boys and girls are a verry friendly bunch, becides some nsw bogans who cant hold real liquor :D

so come down to see some of the hottest skylines old and new and whats going to be one heck of a saturday night

Jez

Hey guys,

I work for local newspaper here in shep and Country new Auto is like a sub publication we do. I'm wanting to ask any members if they would be willing to come out to newspaper on Friday some time and get there picture taken with there car's and even perhaps answer a few questions for an article about the event. I will also be taking photos over the weekend for a spread that may run in following week’s paper. Might be a good bit of promotion for the club.

Hope to see you there, even more if i can get my funds together take part. have a safe trip k!