Sydneykid

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, it kicks ass. I bought the Bilstein shocks, Whiteline springs, plus sway bars.

Ride quality is definitely more firm than standard, but not obtrusive. There is a little booby jiggling, but the wife doesn't complain too much. The setup takes bumps much worse than standard, but cornering is absolutely fantastic and well worth the slight trade-off. I took a guy for a spin the other day who actually thought it was standard suspension, and said it was much softer than the Nismo coilovers in his car.

Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got Whiteline springs and bilstein shocks supplied by SK installed....

Feels and handles real well...

ride comfort is only just a little bit harder but very bareable...

car is lowered to level that front wheels now completely fill front guards

super awesome!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hMM, everytime i try to message you, i get an inbox full alert

so i ll post it in hjere incase you come here

Hi Bryn, the Group Buy price is $185 + $125 + $10 = $320. The ISC rear camber kit price is around the normal retail price so it's most likely a genuine Whiteline kit. But the front camber kit is way cheap, so I would be suspicious of that.

Cheers

Gary

Hey again, Im wonderinf if i can put in a order for these on monday? have the cash now

also im wanting to upgrade my sway bars, (( to reduce body roll right)

do you sell these aswell for the r34?

if so ill buy those too

cheers

Bryn

Again cant get through on PM. Box full. See below SK and crew.

I am after the following to suit a R34 GTT Coupe:

- Bilsteins (all 4 front and rear)

- all 4 springs to suit

- Front and rear adjustable swaybars

- Front and rear bump stops and dust covers

I would prefer to set the car up at 340mm rather than 330 or 350 if possible. Is it possible to get 350 and 340 circlip groves with the shocks and springs you supply? If not please put the order through for the 350mm springs and the circlips on both 350 and 330.

Please send me the total and I will send through the payment.

PS: BTW I am getting the castor and camber adjusters, as well as subframe kit, separately and I understand that they will be required.

Has anyone been able to get through to Matt/Gary?

Their inbox is full again and I still havent gotten a reply yet...has there been any updates at all with my order? I've tried to PM them, but got no replies at all.

The last reply i got was almost a month ago saying that they were waiting for my springs to arrive at the end of May...

The lack of communication is getting frustrating, and it feels like i've lost $2000

Im sure that i will get my parts eventually...but i would like to be kept in the loop even if they were still waiting for my springs to arrive!

Matt/Gary, where are yoouuuuuuuu????

please let me know whats going on!

Cheers