SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Definitely need HID's when I get some more coin! I don't need lights of a night anymore as I'm used to my LB's not doing anything!

jaycar have a hid kit in there for about 100$ but you can get them cheeper like 85? just ask :) they work a treat in my mates stag there the 6000K white ones 2 you just need the right kit because some times if you put the single beam kit in a insted of the dubble the HB doesnt work and wen you lights on HB the hid's will turn off 2 but.pinch.gif... with the hid kit you wont notice ur HB on anyways thumbsup.gif

jaycar have a hid kit in there for about 100$ but you can get them cheeper like 85? just ask :) they work a treat in my mates stag there the 6000K white ones 2 you just need the right kit because some times if you put the single beam kit in a insted of the dubble the HB doesnt work and wen you lights on HB the hid's will turn off 2 but.pinch.gif... with the hid kit you wont notice ur HB on anywaysthumbsup.gif

Ok sweet, thanks fir the heads up! Will go in a couple of weeks and check it out :)

getting a bit done to the ol datto at the moment. got half the sound deadener out on saturday, ran out of dry ice. picking some more up 2moro arvo to finish it off. I cut some more wiring out of the thing and FINALLY got around to removing the aircon. looking forward to getting it painted out inside.

also if anyone wants dry ice for removing deadener,

Malcolm Larner

TENS Dry Ice

20 Elderslie Road

Brighton TAS 7030

Mob: 0429 187 109

Email : [email protected]

sells 16mm and 3mm pellets, 3mm is what you want for doing the sound deadener jobbie. & minimum 10kgs.

Not much new with my whale, still sanding/polishing the cam covers glare.gif

Received my 2-UP stickers thanks to Antonio at 2-UP.com.au yesterday so slapped them on today.

I have been slack with my twin pipes but should be all sorted by the end of next month.

pic of one of the stickersthumbsup.gif

post-71390-0-92624000-1327493230_thumb.jpg

So my car wouldnt start after work today, mechanic came out and checked it out said its the fuel pump,

he recommended a walbro gss294 in tank pump

ive seen heaps of threads on bosch 044 ext pumps

just wondering what a similar bosch in tank pump would be? is it the 040 and would it be a better choice than a walbro?

So my car wouldnt start after work today, mechanic came out and checked it out said its the fuel pump,

he recommended a walbro gss294 in tank pump

ive seen heaps of threads on bosch 044 ext pumps

just wondering what a similar bosch in tank pump would be? is it the 040 and would it be a better choice than a walbro?

i highly recommend the bosch pumps but in the past ive fitted genuine walbros and they are smaller and fit far better in a r33 fuel tank.

the 040 is not recommended for r33/s14 on due to the design of the pick up. it will give you fuel surge during normal driving under half a tank. the 044 will work better than the 040.

have a look around this site there would be literally hundreds of how to s and recommendations for a r33 gtst

the 040 is not recommended for r33/s14 on due to the design of the pick up. it will give you fuel surge during normal driving under half a tank.

after reading that I think I have a 040 as mine surges like bitch when it gets just under half a tank

Edited by Autumn33

Im looking at upgrading mine cause i think mine is causing misfiring.. would i be best getting an 040 and just putting up with the surge? is it only a little bit at a certain amount of fuel in the tank? or all the time under half tank?

My old 33 had a 34 gtr pump in it and that seemed pretty good but dunno the price

I've got a walbro in mine. Works awesome except for when you spin out really fast it'll get a vapor lock.

Prolly should have a Surge tank...

I've got one out of xrated if you need one Pete.