SAU Community

Maserati Day At Sandown - Pics

phunky_monkey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many cars were there all up? Last time I was out at Sandown with the Maseratti club, there was about 90 cars. So very little track tgime for everyone.

Also anyone knows what times did the black 350Z manage? ... I have not seen that one around.

that kit is a full change speed kit isent it ?? wait till you see what is going to happen to that car :P

any way i enjoyed the day went had a look with a mate who will be joing sau with me and we both enjoyed it i goto say that gtr was very fast and i loved the sound of the GTO

i was impressed with the mirage to the yellow one with full evo conversion including 4wd

That Purple R33 is the Melbourne Performance Center development car.

Has a HKS 2.8L with twin 2530's. And given that and the fact that it's fairly stripped and usually runs on full slicks it should be fast!

Anyone got any pics of those black Ferrari?

Was that a 550 Maranello?

My judges award went to:

a) The exhaust note on the late model white Maserati on full song.

B) Whoever was steering the White 32 GTR with the nice AP Racing brakes. He was fair hauling arse & moving quicker than the Ferrari!

c) The dude in the old charade taking on the big boys :blink:

I cant see the times up yet - to give you an idea,

The 550 was doing 1.23's.

The white 32 GTR driven by Sam (car 40, i think) was doing 1.15's

A Porsche broke into a high 1.14's.

Also great to meet Pome Jo - the SAU member in the Yellow EVO who was at the track yesterday.

I'm pretty sure he's now addicted and congrats on the lap times as well - 1.28 on your first outing. Awesome effort - sounds like we'll see you at Phillip Island next month.

The white 32 GTR driven by Sam (car 40, i think) was doing 1.15's

A Porsche broke into a high 1.14's.

WHAT????

God damn. Too many people going way too fast! One day soon there is going to be a BIG stack at one of these sprint days then we'll see a bunch of new reg's come in.