SAU Community

S14a Vs R33 Series 2

ZERO

Which car looks hot?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well the general idea was to show which car is Hotter specifically with these two cars..

Well I clicked on S14a on the survey coz in general I like them more, but I think of those two specifically I like the R33 more, so subract one vote from S14a and add one vote for R33.

its quite amusing. this is also on the ns.com forum and it is biased towards the silvia. and on here it is towards the R33. funny that....................

Yeah, strange that a Skyline forum members would like a Skyline, where as a Silvia forum member would like a Silvia! That is just bizzare!!! Who'd of thunk it?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're both ugly.

EDIT: Well, not so much "ugly" as "bland". I frequently mistake the R33 for a Magna, and everything but the nose of the S14 is so ho-hum that you could use it to cure insomnia.

Edited by scathing

That R33 looks very average to me, the S14a shits all over it.

Terrible offset on those R33 rims, look how much they sit in the gaurds. Stock rims would almost look better. Needs a set of spacers on their badly...

Id say the Blue R33... since i bought it off you two weeks ago lol. Cheers for blacking out the plates. Cars running great, found a large allen key stuck underneath the bonnet hinge for some reason though.

I think S14s look too much like family cars

Id say the Blue R33... since i bought it off you two weeks ago lol. Cheers for blacking out the plates. Cars running great, found a large allen key stuck underneath the bonnet hinge for some reason though.

I think S14s look too much like family cars

hey man, can i ask where you're from?

i saw a S2 R33 the other day in my area in that exact color, but didnt remember seeing a CF bonnet....

I got confused with the R33 with a magna when i first got into skylines, and yes the R33 looks very boring, but damn, i would rather have a boring looking car than a fulgy looking car. however the angry eyes is the only thing the 200's got going looks wise.

R33 rear + S14 front = :(

s14 a

ive had 2 silvias (s13 and s15) and 2 skylines (r33 and 34)

id rate the 14 over the 33 , but not the 34

its not imported for cheaper insurance and parts , sr20 is the most popular engine in terms of performance parts , its light and easy to extract power and speed .