SAU Community

Jun 2.7l Stroker Build Underway (hks T04z)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ermm.. opps... didn't mean to stirr the pot.

A forklift motor an rb30?

hey cubes your cool mate it was busters lame comments.

sounds like a jeleous skool kid and for what reason? i aint said shit except i prefered the revvy nature of a 2.7 rather than a 3L

get back to the big task of handling that 3 speed auto buster haha im sure its great for cruisin on the streets

when are u eligable for your manual license? :)

Edited by CruiseLiner

I don’t know what everyone is getting agro in this thread for. If you have an issue with a person address it at the relevant thread or PM him! Geeez! A good thread has gone to sh|t!

Personally I believe CruiseLiner (Brad) to be an asset to this forum he has on many occasions gone out of his way to help people with advice.

Good luck with your car Brad and keep the results to yourself, its not worth posting anything publicly on this forum.

i didnt say anything about forklift motor so why have a go at me?

and no i aint posting info on its results because of them sort of comments.

buster what the fark is your problem anyway?

u need an auto to run decent times so who gives a shit

ill let u know pete but i aint posting stuff online for this very reason

UNFORTUNATELY i know just how you feel Brad as i'm sure your a where the shit i have copied in the past posting result and development mods, SO you might have noticed i don't post new threads to the like anymore it a shame the forum can be f..ked up by a few d..ks. As i know the majority of uses are friendly and greatfull for the sharing of imfo.

As for Buster well i the guys got issues

Well i hope all is well with the rb27 and i will have to drop you a pm soon, I hope to have mine back on the dyno soon just to give it a good check up since the new motor is fully run in and happy.

Pete

it would be a shame to stop posting updates on the progress of the motor's build and tune but that's your choice.

BUT please dont keep dragging this FI thread into the wasteland. I dont want to have to do any moderation but it's headed downhill and now it's just dragging on without any realy purpose, so let's put all of that to bed and either get on with the topic, or let the thread die.

i know i'd rather run a jap stroker kit than run a forklift motor bottom end :yes:
i have no problem with your comments rb26s13 they are spot-on the money :D
i didnt say anything about forklift motor so why have a go at me?

and no i aint posting info on its results because of them sort of comments.

:thumbsup::(:wacko:

hey cubes your cool mate it was busters lame comments.

sounds like a jeleous skool kid and for what reason? i aint said shit except i prefered the revvy nature of a 2.7 rather than a 3L

get back to the big task of handling that 2 speed auto buster haha im sure its great for cruisin on the streets

As for me having a problem Its pretty simple I hate loud mouth hypocrites you talk down about the RB30 where ever it suits you but now your interested in one your all hows it going boys can you help me in the RB30 thread if they're so sh!t why are you even interested?

Last time I checked I don't run a 2 speed :thumbsup:

Cruising you say? hahahahahahahahahaha I'd say its better then a 2 tonne shopping trolley would be with a light tune because my goal is for a safe figure to save the fragile gtr gearbox because my shopping trolley weighs to much ... lucky I didn't build mine to cruise because we all can't be cruiseliner could of would of should of boys, some of us like to race

Someone who has run a time, regardless of how fast or slow that time may be and independant of how the car is set up will ALWAYS HAVE MORE CREDIBILITY THAN A TALKER WHO HASN'T DONE SHIT!

Adrian

Buster and 2rismo have obviously chosen to go the drag racing route with their Skylines,and I think that is fantastic,if not the cheapest way to run a 10.Cruiseliner is building a different beast,he will struggle to run a 10 in a 1700kg wagon.Is anyone right or wrong?No.

Much respect for a 10 second time,much respect for a unique beast.

Please relax so we can follow this interesting build to its conclusion.Everyone has said things they probably regret,lets start fresh from now,please.

Edited by m&m

The intent of the build is summed up by the owner quite succinctly, m&m. With all the talk of quarter mile times, the world's fastest gtr's and the revvy nature of the 2.7, it's fairly obvious that the car isnt being built to tow the caravan.

Talking down other people's cars who are actually doing it invites the sort of treatment that Cruiseliner has seen. It's akin to me coming onto this thread and suggesting that the wagon would be better off towing the caravan than racing. Not nice.

People in glass houses...

Adrian

When will we be blessed with some video footage of this machine?

I've been following this thread since it began and i'm still waiting haha.

Best Stagea in Aus hands down!

Keep up the good work!

Amazing how many people feel it's their right to say "I've done this..." and feel it justifies them hanging shit on a guy in his own thread.

If it's not akin to your liking, you can always not click on the thread. It seems to have dragged what was a good thread down unfortunantly.

The most amazing Stagea in Australia. :D

I can only dream of being able to do the stuff Brad has done to his Stagea (by himself I must add).

all the knockers should be ashamed. too much jealousy around on these SAU forums, and ego's to suit.

get real guys; here is an everyday typical aussie performing an awesome buildup on a unique Stagea 'skyline wagon' and its obvious the tall poppy syndrome is alive and kicking here in these forums.

edit: sure, Ive got an ego too..... Im going to try my best to keep it in check (now that the bike is gone I really cant 'brag' anymore)

Edited by Tangles

im almost at the stage were i dont want anything to do with the f**kwits invloved with the scene around here.. i'll happily go out for a bit of a run and play around.. but other than that.. dont want nothing to do with a few of them cause of the bitchyness that goes on.. simply want to have fun.. not constantly argue for no f**king reason about wat computer is better who builds better cars blah blah blah you know the usual crap

either way gone way off track to wat the thread is.. very nice setup looking forward to seeing results once fully tuned

that was the comments i said were spot on, not about the rb30, about all the bitching and people who dont pick up a spanner and brag they have built the biggest beasts on the road.

do u pay a workshop to change your oil buster??? what about check your sparkplugs?

can one of the moderators close and even delete this thread because i dont want anyone to know anything anymore and am not posting about it anymore so its just a pointless thread.

thanks to the supporters who know what its like to have problems and not just bitches who pay with a cheque book.

pete ill send u pm soon to let u know mate

who wants a gts-t r33 buster theres only 5000000000 of them on the f**kin road mate how about getting something that every man and his dog doesnt have. are u insecure or what? are you 17 years old or just act like it? do u want a gold plated medal to prove how popular and cool you are?

your just a shitstirrer and thats it!

Christ, could you sound like more of a wanker?

Like others im very interested in your build up but id love to see the progress updates continue without the bitching.

Unless im mistaken, you havent run any times yet in your beast so trashing talking a car thats already running deep into the 10's is doing nothing but make yourself look like a royal tool.

that was the comments i said were spot on, not about the rb30, about all the bitching and people who dont pick up a spanner and brag they have built the biggest beasts on the road.

do u pay a workshop to change your oil buster??? what about check your sparkplugs?

can one of the moderators close and even delete this thread because i dont want anyone to know anything anymore and am not posting about it anymore so its just a pointless thread.

thanks to the supporters who know what its like to have problems and not just bitches who pay with a cheque book.

pete ill send u pm soon to let u know mate

who wants a gts-t r33 buster theres only 5000000000 of them on the f**kin road mate how about getting something that every man and his dog doesnt have. are u insecure or what? are you 17 years old or just act like it? do u want a gold plated medal to prove how popular and cool you are?

your just a shitstirrer and thats it!

Fark don't you come off like a spoilt cheeky little shit?!?! How about instead of not posting about yourself or your car, you just don't post any more. I can't wait for school holidays to be over. Get off yourself mate.