SAU Community

Townsville Skyline Owners

Gough R34 GT-T

Hey everyone,starting an old thread again, just wondering how many Skyline owners are in the Townsville area. Would like to have a place to share good advice about products and services here, and organise cruises in the local area. Hopefully hear from you all and see you out there some time. Thanks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys i know of the other r34 4door the guy is always woring and he is always spending money on it and yes there is alot of skylines in townsville area if you guys are interested in getting to gether sometime feel free to let me know i myself dont go out criusing much no more unless it is to do with the car clubs im a memebre of im currently in brissy till the 14th of feb 2010 then im back home and cant wait just keep an eye out for 2 skylines with chrome strips around town the white one is mine and the yellow is my best mates taskas

p.s hopeing to get a skyline/nisssan car club up and running buy the end of this year fingers crossed

jester

Hey mate,good to know there is a few of us around,ill have to keep an eye out for you and your mate. Hopefully we can all keep in touch on this thread or another like it and organise a cruise or something sometime. Good luck with the car club, keep me posted it sounds interesting. Hopefully see you around mate.

When I lived in Townsville there were HEAPS of Skylines. Couldn't go through one day without seeing at least 5 of them just on Ingham Rd alone!

It would be interesting to see how big of a turnout you got if you organised a meet up there.

• 2 weeks later...

hey if you got mates that dont have a skyline and want one im selling my r34

Price $22,000.00 ONO

130,100Ks

Has had 100,000k service done

Silver in colour

Nismo Aero body kit

Mods

Tein Aus spec super street coil overs

Garrett GT 3076r .82 external gate

external oil cooler

3" turbo back exhaust

Tomei Fuel Pump

Front mount intercooler Custom stainless piping

Gizzmo MS-IBC electronic boost controller

Innovate Wideband installed

Nistune ECU

Nismo 480cc injectors

Nissan Z32 AFM

18" rims and tyres (235/40r18 front ,265/35r18 rears)

Brakes just been redone

regularly serviced

MV Automatics stage 2 Shift kit installed

Has done 248kws with old housing

Comes with Safety Certificate and rego until June

This is a very tidy car and drives very well

Contact Via PM

Edited by Haines

I own a white 34 coupe and I have mates that own a 32 and a 33. I suggest you blokes join up to qldstreetscene.com as that is where all the local enthusiasts keep in contact.

You are right, there are plenty of imports getting around the ville these days. Thursday nights at the breakwater is usually a good meeting point :thumbsup:

I own a white 34 coupe and I have mates that own a 32 and a 33. I suggest you blokes join up to qldstreetscene.com as that is where all the local enthusiasts keep in contact.

You are right, there are plenty of imports getting around the ville these days. Thursday nights at the breakwater is usually a good meeting point :cool:

Thanks mate i might have to check that out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Came across these Ganador reps and am wondering if anyone has used these/come across these ?  Seem to look like reasonably good replicas (shape wise) from what I can see. Ive been told by them that they are moulded to be exact copies of original Ganadors (but thats what every replica version will say) https://www.shiftperformance.com.au/ganador-style-mirrors-suits-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr Photos of them installed appreciated Thanks 👍
    • lol, yeah, and how gutted I am now I’m back over in Europe (actual Europe) and dealing with the nightmare of U.K.-Continental Europe bureaucracy.   Anyway, arrived in NL early January with the BMW, whilst the Skyline followed suit about a week later. Both cars ended up stuck with their relative importers for about six weeks. Since then, I made a trip to the Nurburgring with a friend and have since ditched the Skyline in the garage. This week, I finally managed to find a suitable shop to do an alignment so hopped on over to Germany to fix the miserable mess the local Netherlands shop conducted; the car was just not aggressive enough in the rear for my driving style - I found myself understeering a fair bit at the ring which was really a first for me with this car. Mis-matched F&R tyres can be held partly responsible - have now moved to F+R NS2Rs. One thing I’ve noticed is the 180kph limiter just does not cut it here. I quickly hit that (for the first time) in Germany on the autobahn. Japanese circuits are small - at least the ones that were near me. I rarely spent much time in 4th. After much deliberation with the HKS SLD, I have ordered Nistune from Matt. Whilst the Skyline has been gathering dust I got to learning the highly neglected BMW I bought in the U.K. was in fact just that, highly neglected. Took the ol’ dog down to Switzerland last weekend with a progressively deteriorating front end. It went from vibration during braking at highway speed on the way down, to vibrating non-stop on the way back. I’ve already fixed numerous engine issues - low oil pressure, f**ked injectors, incorrect coils and plugs, electric water pump. Still to do is a suspension and brake overhaul, rear subframe replacement and likely more ageing engine electrical components. But I must say, I love it. After so long with the Skyline, I really didn’t know cars could be so comfortable.    
    • Thanks. I adjusted my soft cut to 7600rpm and if I see I'm still making power there, I'll consider readjusting to possibly 7800rpm while on the dyno. 
    • Yeah not sure. I sourced another relay no problem, its definitely a relay according to Nissan parts, they used those specific relays on a bunch if cars around that time, but my two options are, find a behind dash wiring loom which is proving difficult, or get the current loom fixed up by the shop when they put my rebuilt engine back in, they are confident in their auto electrical abilities. Thing is my current loom has anti-theft stuff and GPS immobilisers wired into it so easiest option may be to just fix the current one to save ripping apart the immobiliser. 
    • Took it apart to get to the bearing found out i was wrong the bearing was pressed on to the diff side and the part i removed only had the bearing side, checked the bearing all looked fine took the shaft end to a shop and they recon it was movement from back and forth that made the marks and not rumbling about, so i just changed the seal and put it all back again.