SAU Community

Best car you've owned?

Was you old Group 3 a VH / VK /VL?

I've always been a bit partial to the VH group 3, and wouldn't mind if I had one with the HO pack sitting in the back shed :wink:

I'll be a cop out and say all my cars have been the best - I liked them all.

1978 XC Fairmont (219kw), 1982 XE ESP (stock as a rock 302), 1989 GTS-t, and my current R33 25T. Next car? Hmmm. Oh the options.

My R33 4 door is the latest evolution in Nissan cars. 1st car was a datsun 1600, Datsun Stanza, Honda s600( I know,but it was so cute),Datsun 1967 Fairlady 2000 High Screen sports convertible ( looks like MGB only much nicer), datsun 120Y and now Skyline R33.

Dont have to coerse the car 2 start each morning :P

:twisted:

It'd be either my 1970 VW Type 3 Fastback or My current car, 2001 Daihatsu Sirion GTvi.

I'll be building a different car very shortly, but that project is staying under wraps for now...

• 6 years later...

for some reason.. my old 78 golf was the most fun car i've ever owned, sunroofs are sick, and so was 4wding n throwing it thru mud.. POS cars are so much more fun than fast cars.. have got a 32 gtr and a 69 pacer, had a 32 gtst, ta22 celica, 81 corolla.. golf is only car i'd ever want back.. was so damn sick.. jesus this threads older than me ;o

Edited by GTAAAH

LOL someone already asked the question you had planned on asking terry? So your like only.. 6yrs too late :P

LOLz LMAO HAHA

Yeh I was digging around in the dirt, and look what I found? THIS OLD THREAD!!!

I had fun looking at the earlier posts tho'

...trust you Craig to scrounge around and sniff it out... lol

I rate cars as I do many things, on value for money so far an old hyundai excel I paid $700 for with 12 months rego and free rust that gave me many years of service free, hassle free motoring wins!

Dont really like my whale....its too heavy and too slow, but it was cheap and nasty so It'll do!