SAU Community

Jackets... Get Your Supercool Sau Vic Jackets...

Jamezilla

You sure can Justin.

Same as Dezz - if you are definately going to be there, I will bring your jacket and you can bring your $120 for payment, and we can trade :P

If you are not going to make it, please let me know ASAP.

The reason I want to know if you are unable to attend, is because we will be short on car space as it is and I dont want to lug jackets to Shepparton if you guys are not going to be there.

:D

BEC

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bec, unable to make it to the meeting tomorrow, can you also PLEASE bring mine to D4D.

Alternatively, if Dave (silva33) is at the meeting, just give it to him as he will be coming to Shep with me on Friday night.

Thanks

Alan

Glad you like them :cheers:

We'll have a definative list of 'available' stock in the next few days, so stay tuned.

Those who have pre-ordered and are yet to collect, let me know if you are going to be in Shepparton on the weekend, and I'll bring them up.

Otherwise - email me at [email protected] to arrange collection.

Ant - yours is in the post.

Anyone else need postage (Justin?)

J

Yep, both bits are nice.

I did think it was going to be a 3 way jacket though, so the vest would zip into the jacket (like the picture at the beginning of the thread, the one with the grey side panels), but mine doesn't. Were they supposed to?

Dark - yes you are on the list to bring your jacket to DECA.

Will - there was a change mid way on the jacket design for embroidery reasons. The jackets and vests we ended up getting are 2 seperate items.

Will (and anyone that wants to know) the reason we changed the jacket design (from the jacket where the vest zips in) was after getting the original sample we discovered that the piping on the sleeves on the other jackets was only 6cm appart. This meant that the logo's on the arms would be overlapping the piping and would look stupid. The new design allows the logo's to fit in between the piping. Plus the jackets and vests we actually got are nicer than the original ones anyways.

Also like to thank the team for organising the jackets and vests. Very impressed with the quality. Havent owned or worn a jacket in about 6 years so feels quite odd wearing one! Thanks Team :(